Quantcast

Sports on TV---mini gripe

bikebabe

Monkey
Jul 31, 2002
Maryland
So I'm here in London and while the TV is mostly off, when I turn it on I can watch the Vuelta, bull fighting, American Football, soccer, cricket, baseball...oh and WWF is on 24/7:)
Why can't US TV be more diverse in it's broadcasting? It's actually cool to watch the Vuelta in real time without the OLN crew.

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
true that! and hunting.

why the fvck is hunting and fishing the only things ever on OLN? damn them. they have quads and mx once in a while, and hardly any cycling. and its road cycling at that.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
mcA896 said:
true that! and hunting.

why the fvck is hunting and fishing the only things ever on OLN? damn them. they have quads and mx once in a while, and hardly any cycling. and its road cycling at that.
And dont forget the o so cool PBR series where we watch someone try and ride a bull for 8 seconds and the jump off. And most of the time they make that 8 seconds so it is boring.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
mcA896 said:
true that! and hunting.

OLN was filming at South SeaTac downhill park a couple months ago, but I'm not sure what will come of it.