Quantcast

Spot the Gem

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
Shes in here..... a work in progress but done soon.

Getting closer...

85' Hutch Trick Star

Better shot, will be done in a week.

There are a couple of other bikes in the shot as well.:huh: :huh:

f0ggy

Monkey
Aug 6, 2006
Ca
Got the tonic, demo 7, Enduro?, Sx? epic? cant tell what the dh bike is though. Lovin the bike it looks like so much fun, were you hanging onto it or did you buy it off ebay or sumtin

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
crazy collection. tonic is my fav. you get a new fork for it?
Yea. I didnt run one initially because I was worried if it was stout enough.... I saw a few guys beat them up for months without issue so I threw one on. Still need to strip the crap decals off it, but its been working well.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
2 Enduros, a Demo 8, a Demo 9, and a Demo 7, a Tonic, a Hutch, and some other BMX bike in the back? They not all yours?

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
The Hutch needs chrome one piece cranks, a chrome layback and.... maybe a white/black Hutch plastic seat? Maybe pink...?
Are those the factory wheels?
It looks as if you might be building it up to actually RIDE??? My applause to you if so. That would be so dope! But I think you'll take more grief from the groms at the local skatepark for it than I get when I pop in with the 26... no respect, no appreciation. I wish I could remember who I sold my Skyway Street Beat to. I'd buy that back in 30 seconds...
Anyone remember the Haro Street Styler?? That was my last 20". Had a massive built-in sprocket skidplate, 48spokes(which were still new back then!) and a ton of other useless heavy doo-dads!

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Hey, check this out, though you may have already found it, I assume.http://www.hutch-bikes.com/

Be sure to check out the Team page! I didn't know that Rick Moliterno runs Standard Byke Co! Umm...also check out the "invisible half pipe" page....I actually remember reading that article in BMXPLUS! in lunch break my freshman year.... I think it was freshmen, anyway...

Boxxer

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Dirty South
The Hutch needs chrome one piece cranks, a chrome layback and.... maybe a white/black Hutch plastic seat? Maybe pink...?
Are those the factory wheels?
It looks as if you might be building it up to actually RIDE??? My applause to you if so. That would be so dope! But I think you'll take more grief from the groms at the local skatepark for it than I get when I pop in with the 26... no respect, no appreciation. I wish I could remember who I sold my Skyway Street Beat to. I'd buy that back in 30 seconds...
Anyone remember the Haro Street Styler?? That was my last 20". Had a massive built-in sprocket skidplate, 48spokes(which were still new back then!) and a ton of other useless heavy doo-dads!
I had the idea of mostly red and black parts with an old school look but with modern-ish parts. It will be ridden, but not for core street or part use. The occasional hop or manual, but mostly as sweet transport for a cup of coffee or a samitch.

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
I had the idea of mostly red and black parts with an old school look but with modern-ish parts. It will be ridden, but not for core street or part use. The occasional hop or manual, but mostly as sweet transport for a cup of coffee or a samitch.
Nice. I've seen a dude cruising around my hood on a bas ass vintage Hutch. Everything on it was chrome or polished, except for the blue tires, blue brakes, blue seat, blue grips, and blue pedals.... straight Cru Jones style!!

Jul 4, 2007
bay, killafornia
damn thats a sick trick star ive got a hutch pro racer, and ive been riding that hard for a while, untill yesterday when i picked up a 07 bump..ill post pics of both later tonight