Quantcast

Spraypaint ****s you up proper.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I am painting my frame in my basement with no ventalation. Cant do it outside because it is too cold. And wow does spray paint screw ur head. I think i am going to have a permanent headache. :think: :nope:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
mack said:
I am painting my frame in my basement with no ventalation. Cant do it outside because it is too cold. And wow does spray paint screw ur head. I think i am going to have a permanent headache. :think: :nope:

Oh dear lord, Now his posts are going to be even worse............

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
My desire for a flat black giant DH bike outweighs the risks. :thumb:

1/2 of you wouldnt understand.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
mack said:
My desire for a flat black giant DH bike outweighs the risks. :thumb:

1/2 of you wouldnt understand.

Why not? Just because we don't have severe brain damage doesn't mean we don't understand

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
My whole house smells of spray paint. My mom is gunna freak when she comes home tonight with house guests. haha. ill post some pics tomorrow of the finished frame. its nice :drool:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
COmtbiker12 said:
Although he did atleast somewhat attempt to use proper grammar. :p
But he failed to make out the words on the side of the can....

"USE IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA"

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Well, the bigest reason for re painting was because of oxidation of the aluminum. There are lots of places on the frame where paint is gone and somtimes my bike goes by the ocean. Besides, the paint hides the big dent in the down tube :devil: (dont worry, i wont sell it, after this cost me 500 brain cells this frame is being riden it it breaks)

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
mack said:
...dont worry, i wont sell it, after this cost me 500 brain cells this frame is being riden it it breaks
Oh! Oh! It's starting already. Are you noticing that you're repeating yourself repeating yourself at all at all? :D

Edit: if you're going to huff paint, do it right! Spray some into a sock (preferably a clean one) and put the sock over your nose and mouth. Then inhale deep thru both your nose and mouth! For an even better kick, shoot some model glue down in there too :evil:

yonton228

Turbo Monkey
Mar 7, 2005
lacey washington
Oh! Oh! It's starting already. Are you noticing that you're repeating yourself repeating yourself at all at all?
Edit: if you're going to huff paint, do it right! Spray some into a sock (preferably a clean one) and put the sock over your nose and mouth. Then inhale deep thru both your nose and mouth! For an even better kick, shoot some model glue down in there too

AND WHILE YOUR AT IT WHY DONT YOU JUST SHOOT YOUR SELF IN THE HEAD, ALL THE PAINT IS DOIN IS MAKIN YOUR BRAINSELLS EXPLOAD AND THATS WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL HIGH.

HONESTLY IF YOU REALLY WANNA GET HIGH THERE ARE BETTER AND SAFER WAYS TO DO SO....ie: marijuana and habaneroS- yes they can get you high

BUT IF YOU REALLY WANNA HUFF.. GO AHEAD AND END UP LIKE CRACK HEAD BOB.HE HAD SUFFERED A DRUG INDUCED STROKE..... AND YES HUFFING CAN LEAD TO IT

AND I WILL HAVE SOME MORE INFO FOR THAT DUM COMMENT THAT YOU MADE.....

AND IM NOT ENDORSING DOING DRUGS IN ANY WAY... IM JUST THAT THERE ARE BETTER AND SAFER THINGS YOU CAN DO......
AND PLEASE DONT THINK THAT IM SOME GOODIE GOOD RICH WHITE BOY OR SUMTIN... CUZ IM NOT... IF I SAID THAT I NEVER TRIED DOIN DRUGS I WOULD BE LYING...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Dude. I told you not to do it inside! You should have painted outside real quick then ran it inside to dry. Ack!

Your brain---> :nuts: <---paint

Oh well. You're young, you'll recover. Besides, over the years to come you will kill more brain cells anyway.

Glad the frame came out good. Post some pictures, mang!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
yonton228 said:
AND WHILE YOUR AT IT WHY DONT YOU JUST SHOOT YOUR SELF IN THE HEAD, ALL THE PAINT IS DOIN IS MAKIN YOUR BRAINSELLS EXPLOAD AND THATS WHAT MAKES YOU FEEL HIGH.

HONESTLY IF YOU REALLY WANNA GET HIGH THERE ARE BETTER AND SAFER WAYS TO DO SO....ie: marijuana and habaneroS- yes they can get you high

BUT IF YOU REALLY WANNA HUFF.. GO AHEAD AND END UP LIKE CRACK HEAD BOB.HE HAD SUFFERED A DRUG INDUCED STROKE..... AND YES HUFFING CAN LEAD TO IT

AND I WILL HAVE SOME MORE INFO FOR THAT DUM COMMENT THAT YOU MADE.....

AND IM NOT ENDORSING DOING DRUGS IN ANY WAY... IM JUST THAT THERE ARE BETTER AND SAFER THINGS YOU CAN DO......
AND PLEASE DONT THINK THAT IM SOME GOODIE GOOD RICH WHITE BOY OR SUMTIN... CUZ IM NOT... IF I SAID THAT I NEVER TRIED DOIN DRUGS I WOULD BE LYING...
Ladies and gentlemen I implore you, don't do drugs.

You will end up like this cracked out, incoherent babbling moron.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
PsychO!1 said:
I think it's called huffing, and from I've seen on cops, Gold spay paint must be the shiznit!!

You saw that episode too?!?!

That poor effed up shirtless bastard with poop all over his plumber-crack, gold paint all over his face, a paper bag in his hand and a can of Krylon in his back pocket. He couldn't even talk he was so retarded from too much huffing! I will never forget that guy...

J

JRB

punkassean said:
You saw that episode too?!?!

That poor effed up shirtless bastard with poop all over his plumber-crack, gold paint all over his face, a paper bag in his hand and a can of Krylon in his back pocket. He couldn't even talk he was so retarded from too much huffing! I will never forget that guy...
mack was on cops???