Quantcast

Spring is on its way!!! -- Go Sox!!!

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HOORAY!

It'll be interesting to see what happens with the Sox pitching staff since Schilling is going to be out for the better part of the year. They have plenty of young arms, but you don't want to burn them out.

I am confident of a Red Sox repeat. Dice-K should be better. JD Drew and Julio Lugo should be better. David Ortiz should be pain free now and should have better power numbers.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
HOORAY!

It'll be interesting to see what happens with the Sox pitching staff since Schilling is going to be out for the better part of the year. They have plenty of young arms, but you don't want to burn them out.

I am confident of a Red Sox repeat. Dice-K should be better. JD Drew and Julio Lugo should be better. David Ortiz should be pain free now and should have better power numbers.
Maybe they could sign Clemens for the year.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
HOORAY!

Given how terrible he was this past season I don't see how Lugo couldn't have a better year.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
with the new editions of garland and hunter i'm pretty excited to see what the halos do this season. halo's in '08 !

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What's going on with Manny? He all set?
He's entering the final year of his contract, but he does have two more team option years. He's healthy though and from I've read he's been working very hard this off-season. He probably wants to have a good year to get that $20 million option picked up for 2009.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I read that as "Spring is on its way!!!-- Go Sex"

Guess I have a different idea as to what Spring is all about and stuff.