Quantcast

Sprint Wireless???

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Anyone here using Sprint Wireless? My contract with Cingular is up, and I have been looking at other plans. Both Verizon and Sprint have way better deals for a new customer then I will get by renewing with Cingular. I haven't found anyone I know that is using Sprint. :confused:

Sprint also has Samsung phones with some great features. The only decent phone Cingular seems to be offering for upgrading is the Razr. I might do this, but one of the reasons I am considering changing is constantly dropping calls. (Not sure if it's the network or the phone).

It would be especially great to hear experiences from anyone in Massachusetts that is using Sprint. Anyone? :confused:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I have had them for 5 years without any issues. I have traveled throughout the eastern half of the country with no issues.

The bonus is the fact they have the best phones.

Just my 2 cents.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
had them 6yrs. i've had a couple billing problems, but their CS has fixed them as soon as i've called. this last time, they even credited me the cost of activation for my new phone.

i don't dig the phones too much, but it seems they're finally starting to bring in some nice ones. i really dig my latest Samsung (black one, with the camera, and no antenna [A840, i think]).

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
Love it. I get reception almost everywhere. Even when there is only 1 bar it still sounds better than cingular ever did (I have had both). And the sprint phones are awesome. Plus sprint isn't too pricey and has great features like PTT and unlimited roam calling for 5 bucks a month.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
im going to get a sprint in the near future to replace my nextel as i hear nothing but good things about them. plus sometime in the near future both sprint and nextel's networks are going to join together giving sprint a huge coverage area.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
I have had cingular, Tmobile and Sprint PCS. When I was traveling the country, Sprint was the best...now that I stay at home mostly i stuck with sprint and love it. I have a treo with a data plan and the plan is very affordable, great service, etc...

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
I've had them for 3 years and love them. No problems with coverage and anytime I've had a billing issue (which is maybe 2 or 3), they are super nice and fix it right away plus give me some freebie credits. Most everyone I know is on sprint which makes for the added bonus of free minutes between us. Plus, I believe sprint has set up that if you don't like the service you can cancel within 30 days and only be responsible for paying the activation fee and that month of service, not the cancellation fee. I'd check that they still have it. This is great because you have some time in case you don't like the service or anything. You're not stuck. Just the hastle of going back in, but better than being in a contract with something you don't like. However, I haven't know anyone who has utilized this since everyone I know loves sprint. good luck.