Quantcast

Sqaush players???

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
My friend just got me hooked on sqaush, I now play most days but I;m always using his spare raquet. Does anyone know what is a good sqaush raquet and the differences bettween them?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ha I just got done working on a squash court. That ball supposedly moves FAST!!!

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Yeah it does go fast, it's an awesome fun game. Also gives you a crazy cardio workout. One thing I;m afraid of is the courts at my gym have the back wall made of like 1/2" glass, i smaked it good yesterday and I know someone who flew into it and it shatered into like a gazillion peices lol.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Got a Wilson Hammer "Hyper 140 Carbon".
It has a extra big sweet spot which makes it easier to hit the ball right.
Im just playing for half a year now because I wanted to get into shape for racing downhill and to my surprise I really like it and its great for getting into shape.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
JMAC said:
Yeah it does go fast, it's an awesome fun game. Also gives you a crazy cardio workout. One thing I;m afraid of is the courts at my gym have the back wall made of like 1/2" glass, i smaked it good yesterday and I know someone who flew into it and it shatered into like a gazillion peices lol.
All courts have a glass backwall. They won't break with a hit from the ball but they may if you land on it.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
stosh said:
All courts have a glass backwall. They won't break with a hit from the ball but they may if you land on it.
Well not all I thought they usaully just had the same material as the rest. My school doesn;t have courts with glass same as another gym around here.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Kevin said:
Got a Wilson Hammer "Hyper 140 Carbon".
It has a extra big sweet spot which makes it easier to hit the ball right.
Im just playing for half a year now because I wanted to get into shape for racing downhill and to my surprise I really like it and its great for getting into shape.
Any idea what you paid for it.....?

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Uhm I think it was a little over 100 USD but I live in Europe so I have no ID what its gonna cost you up in Montreal. It wasnt the most expensive one in the shop but it certainly wasnt the cheapest one either.
A friend of mine whos been playing for 7years now said he really liked it.