Quantcast

sru PIX

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
ouch looks like there is a lot of pain involved with that course. hey i want to go. where is this race at looks fast but yet extremely technical. ohh yeh.

merrrrjig

Turbo Monkey
Dec 24, 2003
Mammoth Lakes, Ca
ya its near san diego, everyone can thank me for the photos! I am not kidding any of you guys, but this was one of the best races of the year, all the fast guys went down first so they could chill w/ me and watch everyone crash, and there were some GREAT crashes!

FFAT

Monkey
Oct 2, 2005
San Diego
Alf... what vid youtalking about?

Wes, thanks for shooting that day.

SRU= Split Rock Underground. It was an underground race on the trail called Split Rock.

Anyone hear from Alex Maslov? The guy that ate it big time? :dead:

Next U race is in the works...

mv

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
FFAT said:
Alf... what vid youtalking about?

Wes, thanks for shooting that day.

SRU= Split Rock Underground. It was an underground race on the trail called Split Rock.

Anyone hear from Alex Maslov? The guy that ate it big time? :dead:

Next U race is in the works...

mv

oh.....split rock at ted williams?......why not have it on insanities....more of a race trail.....

FFAT

Monkey
Oct 2, 2005
San Diego
Ian Collins said:
oh.....split rock at ted williams?......why not have it on insanities....more of a race trail.....

Ian... didn't you see the pictures? Almost everyone ate it hard on a waterfall that is about 1200% easier than the anything on Insanities. It was more of a fun day out than a real 'race'.

No need to worry... the IU 'race' will be in the future. And we hope to see you there.

:drool: