Quantcast

sru

FFAT

Monkey
Oct 2, 2005
San Diego
DECEMBER 11TH. $10. 7am Sign up. Start Time: 10am. That is all.

:evil:

The course if marked off now... you start from the top. Take the 'Off Chamber' trailhead and you'll see the caution tape on your left the whole way down. There is a pedal section but it's minor but the flat right hand turn into the flat section can be tricky.

Winner takes half the pot. The other half goes to pizza for all and expenses. See you Saturday for practice and Sunday for good times....

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
It's to soon T.J., I don't want to sound like your father, but you need more time off. If you decide to race, you can nevr be to carful, and think about replaacing your helmet, no matter how new it is.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
ThePriceSeliger said:
It's to soon T.J., I don't want to sound like your father, but you need more time off. If you decide to race, you can nevr be to carful, and think about replaacing your helmet, no matter how new it is.
i think ill be ok. its my home trail. i ride it like 4 times a week. and its an open class so i dont stand a chance we allready know either sanjay or alfs gonna take it. so im just gonna chill. thanks for the concern though man

FFAT

Monkey
Oct 2, 2005
San Diego
TJ, talk to your doctor to see if it's cool to ride in general. This shouldn't be your FIRST time back on a bike. And to be honest, I'd love to have you help me out rather than ride. Talk to me.

Sanj, you can pay there. I'll be set up at the last step down on SR near the pond. Remember, signing up is going to be between 7am to 9am. Stoked you came out to Mexico this weekend too.

Orale wey...

FFAT

Monkey
Oct 2, 2005
San Diego
A week left...

The SRU course is now marked off... super flowy and super fun... there is one tricky section, yes pedalling. You'll have to hit an uphill flat right hander and pedal about 7-15 strokes. Then you're back on the gas. The start is at the beginning of Off Chamber.

Super fun and not too pro...
:drool:

FFAT

Monkey
Oct 2, 2005
San Diego
SRU is on!!!!

Anyone that isn't riding, I'll be more than stoked to have you helping me out!

I'll be there from 5am. I'm going to try to get the FART down there.

:blah:

FFAT

Monkey
Oct 2, 2005
San Diego
Sweet! I want to get a couple rides in too! Hit me up on my cell.

If we get 5 people or 50, it's all good. I just know it's an easy way to pick up some extra coin if you're a fast rider.

mv

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
FFAT said:
Big Mike, Split Rock is in Poway... SR is also called TWP. Email me and i'll get you directions to the fun.

ffatbiz@aol.com :oink:

Well, I'm guessing that since you started the post, and you live in Sandy Eggo, Poway is somewhere around there. Since i'm on the totally opposite side of the country, I think i'll just wish you all luck and hope you have fun!