Quantcast

SS Tomorrow Night

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
treetop #8
Wish I could make it up to ride with you guys on friday. See you at the lift at 10 on sat.

So is treetop #8 the official lummox cookout/ridemonkey gatherting spot? Hopefully we can get as many people there as we had at the Mass race

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
yeah, that was the rumor. However, with the amount of people expected to attend, I am wondering if there would be adequate parking.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
yeah, that was the rumor. However, with the amount of people expected to attend, I am wondering if there would be adequate parking.
Also most of the people will be staying on top. let me know where it will be. If it is at the bottom I will probably just cook out at our place then head to the village to watch a little of the DS.

If it is at the bottom I will swing by and get a bowl of fruit salad early:D yummy yummy

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Also most of the people will be staying on top. let me know where it will be. If it is at the bottom I will probably just cook out at our place then head to the village to watch a little of the DS.

If it is at the bottom I will swing by and get a bowl of fruit salad early:D yummy yummy
I'm with you - once I park the hummer I'm not planning on drive again until I leave.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
I'm with you - once I park the hummer I'm not planning on drive again until I leave.
If this turns into a repeat of the Mass race I dont think it would be a good idea to have a bunch of drunk idiots trying to drive up and down the mountain

mtwhore

Chimp
Jun 20, 2006
Harrisonburg
It must be understood. Mountain biking consists of three basic fundamentals; confidence, momentum, & a well maintained buzz. (of your choice)