Quantcast

SST 12/27 monday

Dec 5, 2004
Graham, WA
Bighit,
Is your bike yellow? I will be out there again on Monday and may have seen you just at the end of our ride on Thursday. I will be there with one more new guy tomorrow.

Dec 5, 2004
Graham, WA
Here is some carnage from SST today. My third time out there, I had a blast and so did my buds. I don't know what the runs are called, but looking from the top this is from the big drop on the left with the two kickers after it. I mislaunched the second kicker and landed in the the weeds. I think this is the mainline. A little help from the regulars as far as what the names of the runs are would be appreciated. Now that I have been there three times, I need to help with some trail maintenance. When is the next trail party?

Attachments

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Fat Tire Rider said:
Here is some carnage from SST today. My third time out there, I had a blast and so did my buds. I don't know what the runs are called, but looking from the top this is from the big drop on the left with the two kickers after it. I mislaunched the second kicker and landed in the the weeds. I think this is the mainline. A little help from the regulars as far as what the names of the runs are would be appreciated. Now that I have been there three times, I need to help with some trail maintenance. When is the next trail party?
:eek:
That would be the drop-kick line...although there's two kickers there now. Glad there were others around to help you out and also glad it wasn't worse than it could have been.
It's not official, but I think we're going to get together this coming Sunday for a work-party. We were going to have a meeting, but we don't expect that big of a turnout w/ New Year's & all. I'll keep everybody posted once I know for sure. Then again, if we still don't have our tools...:confused:
I had to work today - I'm so lame.:(
Andy

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
we were going to do some repair on the muddy sections today..but it was way to crowded and there are still no tools!

frank broke his rm6 badly. busted chainstays, rockers...ovalized headtube...back to the hardtail for frank!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
seand said:
we were going to do some repair on the muddy sections today..but it was way to crowded and there are still no tools!

frank broke his rm6 badly. busted chainstays, rockers...ovalized headtube...back to the hardtail for frank!
I'm still waiting to hear back from Aaren to see if he grabbed his shovel and rake - I can only hope that is where they are.
I suppose we could always go at it caveman-style with wood and stone tools.:nuts:

Bummer about the RM6, Niggz. That is what happens when you start talking bad about SST.:think: