Quantcast

Sst Break-ins

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
Just a little reminder to not leave anything in your car at sst.

We were out sat afternoon and at least one car got broken into and one other attempted.

Oh yea, for the guys out there digging: You rule! Thanks a ton for keeping things interesting. It looks great!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Yeah, it's easier to take any valuables out with you when you ride. There's enough folks down at the flowpark to where I feel comfortable leaving my stuff laying around there. My buddy just leaves a window rolled down so they can rummage for nothing without destroying his windows. The bastards!!!

Thanks for the props on the work out there! I've done my time down there for sure, but the other Andy (orange VP Free/red Heckler) has been busting some major ass down there as of late. We need to throw some kind of party in his honor - perhaps even invite him to it as well! There are alot of others that have done their part to make that place what it is.
Those people make me overlook the efforts of the people that move/steal our signage and/or tools.:angry:

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
Mad props to all of you guys!!! The place is amazing for the little space it is. The breakins suck bigtime though. In broad daylight? I can't believe how ballsy those bastards are!

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
Iv been riding e 27 (which i might add looks amazing right now!! Props to all those builders 2). Ill have 2 head out to sst soon but its whister for me sun-mon maybe tuesday if i havnt been destroyed at whistler.