Quantcast

SST Did you see this?

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I think they are.

"It's an area that's just overgrown," Commission President Bob Edwards said. "I've heard there's coyotes within this vast area."

That guy sounds like a jerk.

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
Amended: I don't know that this will be on the land the "flowpark" is on: the SST parking lot is off of 200th, and no part of SST that I have seen is bisected by 208th, so this may be other land that isn't part of Des Moines Creek Park. I think that those on the board who are in contact with the land manager for the park will know best about this issue.

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
Smart ass. That's pretty much what I thought, I think I will reserve hysteria until further developements warrant it. That being said, I'll be riding there tonight...

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
am I the only one who finds it funny that the city once was saying the area was a wetland and protected? not to dig out there because it was harming the enviroment and ecosystem?

ahahahaha, I can not tell you how many times I have seen this happen.

it's protected until someone comes along with money. :nuts:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
pnj said:
am I the only one who finds it funny that the city once was saying the area was a wetland and protected? not to dig out there because it was harming the enviroment and ecosystem?

ahahahaha, I can not tell you how many times I have seen this happen.

it's protected until someone comes along with money. :nuts:
Same goes for clearcuts inthe forest VS a tinly little trail.... What does more damage?

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
I'll steal some spotted owls from falls city and bring them up there... then your trails will be there for a while.

Feb 25, 2005
seattle, wa
I think the key is not to let on how much fun we have there. It seems like the only places that get plowed are the fun ones. So if some official looking dudes show up; look bored and complain about how lame this place is. Maybe then nothing will happen.