Quantcast

SST directions

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
I am pretty sure its 200th. Just look for the Jail. If your driving south bound on PAC Hwy and start seeing hookers you have gone to far. Have fun!!

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Yes. If southbound I5 I think its the 2nd seatac exit. I'm sick and not thinking clearly right now. Then straight through PAC Hwy past the jail and BAM your there!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
For anyone reading who wants real directions:

it is indeed off of the 200th street exit, from 5 you take the 200th street exit. From the South you have to hang a left on Military then hang a left on 200th. After passing International Blvd. (aka Pacific Highway or 99) go down the hill, after you pass the warehouses take a left to a small gravel parking lot. it is directly south of the airport on 200th, across from Tyee Golf Course.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Skookum said:

it is indeed off of the 200th street exit, from 5 you take the 200th street exit. From the South you have to hang a left on Military then hang a left on 200th. After passing International Blvd. (aka Pacific Highway or 99) go down the hill, after you pass the warehouses take a left to a small gravel parking lot. it is directly south of the airport on 200th, across from Tyee Golf Course.
seriously,

For the direction challenged. Find the freaking airport and drive to the south end....if you can't figure out south than no directions in the world will help you. :D

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Skookum said:

Thats the samething I said just without the hookers. :eviltongu

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Well I think the best directions yet have been "Go to the south end of the airport." Concise, accurate, and everyone has seen it on takeoff/landing.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
ioscope said:
Well I think the best directions yet have been "Go to the south end of the airport." Concise, accurate, and everyone has seen it on takeoff/landing.
Best directions from Vashon Island

Put your bike on a two man raft and paddle from Maury Island across to Des Moines Pier. Stash the boat in some bushes and pedal up 216th hang a left on 15th and go in thru the backside thru the woods. It's the safest quickest way... No hookers, no crackheads.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Yeah, it's real easy. Just catch a bus to the airport. Off the bus, walk through the stone sculpture park. Then ride S on that road 188th? until you see the federal detention center, then turn right down the hill. At the very bottom of that hill, go left onto a bike path. THe rest is a secret!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
ioscope said:
Yeah, it's real easy. Just catch a bus to the airport. Off the bus, walk through the stone sculpture park. Then ride S on that road 188th? until you see the federal detention center, then turn right down the hill. At the very bottom of that hill, go left onto a bike path. THe rest is a secret!
Hahaha - no secret about it. Follow the BIG bikes.:)

I've been hopping the bus from W. Seattle myself if I'm going solo (I dont' drive - I don't want to until I have to...soon, if I want to do more shuttling, I suppose).
You can either take the Sound Transit #560 that leaves from the junction (Easy Street Record corner) or truck down to 4th & Spokane and enjoy the roll down prostitute row thru the airport and jump off right @ 200th.
All day passes on Metro are $2.50 on weekends only...which is all the 9-to-5'ers will have after daylight savings time at the end of Oct.

By the way, did you make it down there today, Tully? There were alot of people I saw come and go, so not sure who you were if you were there. Since, I was there from 8:30-5:30, I'd think I would have seen you.:p