Quantcast

SST last Sunday (10-28-07)

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Well aside from me completely failing at life and tacoing my rim because I cant ride a bike (dont say it...:disgust1:)...It was fun. My pictures turned out badly for the most part...but there's a few I'd like to share with you guys. Anyone who rode when I was there and doesnt see a pic on this post, shoot me a message in the next week and I can probly get you w/e picture I do have. (I wont be putting them on my Flickr, since there not the best photos...however, some of you guys were throwing down!)

Anyhow...heres the shots, I'd appreciate it if you give me photo credit since I didnt watermark them. And as I'm sure you can guess, not giving me photo credit can result in no longer giving out free shots (sounds snotty, I know, but its a photographer thing)...The names, Scott Schmitz.

Edit: P.S. Daryl, you have that shot of me just before I crashed, that Jr. took? I'd like to see it. :-)

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Awsome, thanks Daryl and Jr.

Well, I can see how I could have 50/50ed or nose cased...I really dont know...either way, I screwed up. :-/

P.S. I have a shot of you on the kicker, not sure how it turned out, but PM me if you want me to send it you ya.