Quantcast

sst monday pics

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Me and Ted went out in the rain. Turned into a good day, the rain stoped for a bit and we worked on the new line at the top. Built up the drop and landing before the gap. Here are some pics, they are out of order but you get the idea. The landing on the drop might need to go back and little higher so that more people can hit it, well see when it drys out.

Attachments

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Trying to learn photobucket, I tought these would be big like other posts, ridemonkey said they were to big at first so I made them smaller, how do other people post so many big pics in one post?

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
fuzzycatnuts said:
Do you cut and paste it to the url under attachment files or directly onto the post?
When you are looking at your full size photos at your hosting site there is probably something that says "direct link to photo", or you can right click the photo then copy the photo's address.
When writing your post, click the yellow square "Insert Image" icon, then paste your photo's link in the text box.

Sometimes it doesn't work right because there end up being two "http:"s at the beginning after you paste your link.

There you go.

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
Kim,

Sorry I couldnt make it the other day. I had to go to Whistler to work this week. I will be back on Friday.

All you need to do is grab the 3rd link down, underneath your photo in Photobucket. Its starts with .

Just cut and paste that link directly into the message body of your RideMonkey post. No need to attach anything.

If you want to add a comment, just type something first, and then Enter down a couple of times, and then paste the link from Photobucket.

Looks like your images came out really small. Photobucket lets you save up to 512k per image, and will automatically resize images to 640x480 for you. I dont think there is any way around that, unless you pay for the premium account.

I am sure there are other picture hosting sites out there, that let you make a direct link from another web page, and also let you save bigger than 640x480, however I dont know of any yet.

Ash

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
ok I almost got it, have to try again when I havent been drinking 105 proof vodca mixed with redbulls :). Dilated peoples show was off the hook tonight! :).

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey

This was the last pic you posted that didn't show up as a pic. Basically, you had everything right on that 'cept the tag wasn't closed (i.e. - [/img when it should be [/img] ).

Anywho, looks good and can't wait to see it in person!!:cool:

Is it Thursday yet?!?

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Man I haven't been down there in forever. Hmmm, if this weekend is nice I may make an appearance...first need to install the new fork though. :)