Quantcast

SST photos...and some BMX

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Went to ride SST this morning and took some pics before the rain started...again. Stopped by the BMX track, didn't race but took some photos there too.

Pip

Andy with his new bike...finally!

Gex

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
DBR X6 RIDER said:
Nice! Is that Sasquatch behind Pip in that pic of me?
I think it finally stopped raining after you left. That was nuts...blue skies one second and then full-on pissfest!
Is that N. Seatac?
Yep, N Seatac fer sure. Not a big turnout cause of the weather though. It started to rain again during the 3rd moto.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Right on...it looks like they've really been doing alot of work on that track!:thumb:

This was my last weekend at SST for a while - unless I can get off from work early enough to get some late runs. It more or less looks like I'm going to be a weekday warrior.

I'm in the process of uploading pics to the SST site...I'll link the good ones to this thread so as not to flood the PacNW boards w/ SST pic threads. Send me the bill for sub-leasing the thread, Loretto.:p

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
When it wasn't dumping rain and I wasn't riding, I busted out my digi for a while. Loreto's pics are much, much nicer though!:cool:

Pip

Pip and Scotty

Scotty and Pip

Scotty

Ted

Tony - way up in the shadows off the big table hit

I got a few video clips of Ted hitting the new treegap - they are the first three clips on THIS page.