Quantcast

SST pics from yesterday

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
Lots of progression, a few riders hit the big table at the bottom of SST for the first time. Dan Learned no foot cans. And lonnie got one handers down, his first day hittin the big table. the lighting yesterday was horrible so i didnt get a lot of good pictures. but heres around 20ish that i liked.

off the stepdown

Dan boostin huge with style

lonnie practicing them tables

Dan off the stepdown

A dark look of one of dans first no cans

Lonnie on the big table

dans no can

Lonnie styling the table

Dan, no can

dan, great no can

lonnies steeze

dans other best no can

Simon from Fluidride doing his thing on the mk III

Almost looks like bearclaw? helmets color, and white bars, white goggles

. . . . .

hittin the table for the first time

Simons style

Lonnie tweakin it

dan seein if he had the airtime for a tucker no hander

Lonnies one hander, with dan over exposed

some dude on his bullet

Lonnie, one hander

Dans sweet style

testin his new 07 yeti 303

and yea. . . . thats it.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
nice pics, congrats to the peps progresing. I like the no foot cans. I could have done with out ass 1st thing in the morning tough.

Anyone hit the roller after the new step down? It still needs work, its to short right now.

bockner

Monkey
Jun 21, 2005
bellevue, wa
was that you doing the roller kim? saw a guy hitting it today and it was tossing him about a bit....what was the thought behind that?

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
was that you doing the roller kim? saw a guy hitting it today and it was tossing him about a bit....what was the thought behind that?
I was thinking come off the step down pump a roller and hit the table into the last 3 jumps there. It is the first roller I have tried to build and it turned out to be a lot harder than I tought. I think if we extend the end of the roller 5 feet or so you will be able to pump it, keep speed and your tires on the ground and it will flow, right now its not working. Dont worry we will fix it so it works, its just going to take some time, we ran out of sunlight last time we were working on it.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
I was thinking come off the step down pump a roller and hit the table into the last 3 jumps there. It is the first roller I have tried to build and it turned out to be a lot harder than I tought. I think if we extend the end of the roller 5 feet or so you will be able to pump it, keep speed and your tires on the ground and it will flow, right now its not working. Dont worry we will fix it so it works, its just going to take some time, we ran out of sunlight last time we were working on it.
yea when we were out there i heard of quite a few bikers saying it was pointless, seeing as how none of them rode it, i cant see how they could come to that conclusion :lighten:

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
i threw some dirt on it when i was out last friday, but kims right it neeeds to be a lot longer and wider, i had no problems befor the roller hiting both the middle and big tables but now the roller just throws everything off. i think it just needs more dirt

bockner

Monkey
Jun 21, 2005
bellevue, wa
well once I get the sac to hit the new step down I will see how smooth it is but Kims stuff is usually pretty sweet....Bikerpunk you still heading out there today?