Quantcast

sst pics, vid

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
I cant tell if your trying to land on the little landing or if your landing flat?

I've never been up there, so maybe thats why? *plan to this summer*

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
ill pics. its amazing to see the progression of the building up there. i need to head back up soon

Fromet

Monkey
May 26, 2006
Seattle
You’ve finally posted it! That vid is sweet, the music is hilarious.

The roller after the landing needs a little work. Not exactly sure what to do with it but we’ll figure something out.

Epic top to bottoms at SST.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Yeah, that's an impressive stepdown for sure. I need to get cozy with the first kicker after the top drop before I go at it. Right now, that thing (kicker after the drop) bucks me something fierce...definitely user-error and not the build of the jump, as I've seen plenty of people hit it smoothly.

bockner

Monkey
Jun 21, 2005
bellevue, wa
you gonna be out there tomorrow morning Andy? the conditions are nice and I think I am rolling out on the early side. And Kim...awesome work as usual!

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
I cant tell if your trying to land on the little landing or if your landing flat?

I've never been up there, so maybe thats why? *plan to this summer*
The landing is about 12 feet long, there is a flat spot at the top, just in case you come short.

It would be really hard to go fast enough to over shot the landing and land flat on that jump.