Quantcast

Sst Pics

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
I was the guy on the Bighit from 38. I thought you caught me coming off the booter? Damn I feel left out. Mike's gonna love his pic (black bullit). Good shots man!! Looks liike your camera timing is as bas as mine on a few of those. :)

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
I think i got a handful of you. But i was trying new camera settings that really did not work. almost everything i took was crap. here is one of you, sorry not to do you justice.

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
ChainWhip said:
I guess Bart was out again?

I think that's his red Turner DHR - if he'd just go a lot slower and not jump that high... maybe we'd get a better look-see.

:D :thumb:
Man, that's the jump close to the bottom of the drop huh? Wow that's some serious air...

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
ahhh yes....sst :)

havent been there in....how the hell long has it been? glad to see everyone is enjoying themselves!

ps - bart may want his head back :P

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
Is the Meth Lab Party Tent still out there? That thing is great for taking a quick cat nap in when you need a break from all the DOUBLE BLACK DIAMOND FREERIDE JIBBING OUT DERRRR. :cool:

Frank, the tent is what smells not the dirt. :monkey:

freeridekid

Monkey
Oct 18, 2003
U-District, WA
would you stop pissing me off with all these pics of that place!? I went there once and i still dream about it. we have nothing like it over here in Tri-Cities :mad: