Quantcast

SST Riders Thanks

Sep 9, 2007
lynnwood
I just want to thank all the riders there today for their help and support when I wrecked, unfortunately I broke both of my arms as a result of the crash. So I guess i will be seeing all of you next season.

Thanks again, Nathan.

Sep 9, 2007
lynnwood
na it wasnt really I just a new jr T so I should have stayed on smaller stuff until I got use to my bike a little better. I get a pic up for you I have to get the person typing this for me to take the pic
P.S.
This is his wife typing.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Damn!!! Sorry to hear that and double the healing vibes your way.

Yeah, the first go at the revised stepdown is a little interesting. Both myself and my buddy hit it like we usually do, but we both flew it really nosy-like. You definitely have to give it a little pop before you takeoff now. It's pretty sweet.

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
which step down?
the middle line?
right line?
big one?

healing vibes your way man.
it was this time last year i broke my wrist and had 2 surgeries. All i can say is, your going to be watching a lot of tv and eating. Even though its imnpossible to do, try and get a little exercise, after 5 months in a cast i was really out of shap and gained 20 pounds. I though that would have been hard at the age of 17.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
It was the step down right before the table on the bread in butter line AKA Old School line. Its the really popular one.

I saw it the day it was worked on and it looked big and lippy, but they were not done with it. Sounds like it needs more dirt on the bottom half of the lip.

Sorry to hear you got hurt on it.

Seams alot of injurys latly, my friend broke his colar bone, sholder blade, and 4 ribs doing a roof drop. He has done it twice before but this time went really bad. He was knocked out for a long time, does not reamber the crash he just came to in a ambulance and could not breath.

Fromet

Monkey
May 26, 2006
Seattle
Wicked story, sorry to hear that man. I was there when it was being built up and the lip looked looked quite large for the size of the gap.

Sep 9, 2007
lynnwood
well im all back together and ready to hit the trails. doc lifted all restrictions and everything healed up beautifuly so sunday morning ill be playin around at the gulch

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
skip the gulch, join me and two of my co-workers at Collinade around noon tomaro...

Maybe a ride in the gulch on the way home?

P.S. Since you live in Lynnwood, do you go to the Greggs cycles there? ...thats where I work.

Sep 9, 2007
lynnwood
skip the gulch, join me and two of my co-workers at Collinade around noon tomaro...

Maybe a ride in the gulch on the way home?

P.S. Since you live in Lynnwood, do you go to the Greggs cycles there? ...thats where I work.
ya ive met you. you talked me into buying my fox pads.
i'm the guy thats got the three little boys with mowhawks

Sep 9, 2007
lynnwood
Hmmmm...I wonder if you got cleared at the same time that my buddy stacked it hard out there today (3pm or so). That would be an eerie coincidence.

Regardless, welcome back!
no i actualy got cleared wednesday morning but thats still crazy as one recovers another goes down. how bad did he eat it? best of luck on his recovery i've been out since thanksgiving and gained 35# or so

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
ya ive met you. you talked me into buying my fox pads.
i'm the guy thats got the three little boys with mowhawks
:busted: RIGHT! wow...I feel like an idiot now. Well I'm glad your all good to ride now man, thats awsome.

P.S. Those pads been good to you? I'm looking at getting some new ones down the road.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Well I'm glad they prevented deamage.

You missed out on some Colonade fun though!

Photos by LJ McAllister