Quantcast

SST slowpark

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Not me :mad: I have to work too......on my car! :mumble: must take the whole dash/steering column out and dismantle the duct system plus disconnect my airconditioning system (reclaim old R-134 and recharge on assembly).......6 to 8 freakin hours :mumble: :mumble: or I can pay 700+ dollars plus parts/materials to have a shop do it :mad: :mumble: If I had an extra 700 I would put it to another frame aaaaarrrrgggggggg :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:
Dumb A$$ heater core leak caused this!

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
SuperSlow said:
what the hell do you need ac for?
it's part of an integrated cooling/heating system. I need the heater so I must replace the bad heater core. To get to it I must go through a bunch of other stuff including the AC system that won't work without the heater core working correctly. I must make the AC system functional again along with the cooling system which the heater core is a part of. And nothing works quite right because it all is monitored and balance through the computer. What a mess. Must fix it though because I have no defroster and it is really difficult to see now. Oh well.....off topic......back to topic. Those that get to ride tomorrow, have fun. For those with nothing better to do on Sunday, go to the Indoor BMX races, bring your mountain bike:thumb: :thumb: :evil:

Bullitrider

Monkey
Apr 17, 2004
Seattle
Yikes. I had to remove a heater core from a Scirocco awhile back. Just doing that was like wrestling with the devil. Get 'er done!