Quantcast

SST this morning

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
I was going to go this morning, but I have to wait for a couple of buddies to get out of work. We'll be there late-afternoon. I know Andy (vp free - patron saint of SST) said he'd be there to dig. He's like clockwork, so he'll be there around 2.
Whatever you do, make sure you do a decent walkthru. There's plenty of new stuff everywhere to the point of distraction.
Have fun!:)

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
bibs said:
I was going ot go, then I remembered that i broke my shoulder and cant ride for 3 months(ish) but I do start rehab..I err ...mean therapy this thursday!
Told ya the light at the end of the tunnel was going to seem closer and

closer soon enough!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
bibs said:
I was going ot go, then I remembered that i broke my shoulder and cant ride for 3 months(ish) but I do start rehab..I err ...mean therapy this thursday!

You'll be able to ride Whistler by the time its really good there the last few months are my fav there. Not too hot, Everything open, new trails being finished, most people burned out so not as crowded......

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Hey K-nine
Think I met you out there right before your injury. Anyway, glad to hear you're back in the saddle. I can make it either thursday or friday this week if you're down for that.