Quantcast

SST today (10-14-07) Pictures I took (not 56k friendly)

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
So Daryl gave me a ride to SST today with Damien and Jr. Had a blast. Probly the most fun I've had at SST so far in my 2 other times there. Hit the big kicker for the first time today and had a blast doing that over and over again. Me some cool guy's to, there was quite a turn out.

Anyhow heres some pics.

Me on the kicker, Damien took the shot though on my camera after a quick 30 second lesson on how to. He did really good on this one, I think.

Damien throwing his suicide no handers, he nailed them for the first time today!

Ktown.freeride throwing another suicide no hander.

There you are! Let me know what you think.

-ALL PHOTOS-
©2007 Scott Schmitz

The rest here...
www.flickr.com/photos/scott_schmitz/

ok, I don't mean this to be mean ...but turn the brightness down a bit( it will get rid of the whitish light) and get take off and landing if you can..but your pics are looking really good! And good your shooting in raw...I have another secret tip if you want it PM me , you may already do it though :)

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Hey bibs, its cool. When I'm getting constructive critisim from someone who knows what their talking about, its all good.

I actually edited them down quite a bit, they look find on my computer, but maybe thats just me.

I took them extra bright just incase because I usually have a problem with to dark of pictures, so I'm still expirementing a bit. And I figured I could always edited them. Believe it or not, the last photo was twice as bad before I played with it in RAW.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
nice pics and no handers, wish I could get my mind to let me take both hands off the bars.

I went down to sst the other day, they paved the parking lot and made the grass all nice and stuff. While I was there I saw 2 groups of people both were younger kids with there parents. They were having a great time, makes me think about how great it would be if the flow park was turned into a legal state park. Anyone else here intested in making this happen or do we let it get turned into a golf course?

AZRacerX

Monkey
Mar 4, 2003
Kent, WA
I didn't make it out on Sunday, but Saturday was awesome. It was great to ride with and meet some of you guys. I was the old guy on the new red Demo 8.

coiler7

Monkey
May 30, 2005
Kent, WA
ditto on the primo condition there saturday. hey Andy thanks again for the maint work you guys did on the mini berm & the 1st drop tranny (B & B)!

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Blah sorry guys...I'm delayed another day on the photos.

Took to many naps when I got home, and have to much h/w.
HOPEFULLY tomaro though.

ichiwan

Chimp
May 2, 2007
nice, you getting the 06 frame or one of those badass 07s? the shock mount on the 07 is a little more burly. i think i might pick one up later in the winter. my travis will be "sold" in less than 24 hours. so long crapis!