Quantcast

SST today

Mr. Rider

Chimp
Mar 6, 2005
Renton, Wa
SST is fine in the rain. Whats it like out there in the little flowpark area? I haven't been out there for a few months. Post pics if you have 'em please

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Nothing on the right side. Just on the left side (down along the fence) and a little of the stuff in the middle area. No major projects on the burner other than beefing up berms and fine-tuning pre-existing stuff (especially the landing on the table).
I'm REALLY looking forward to raking all the leaves that are likely beginning to fall down there.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
i havent been there in.....mmmm i have NO idea! oh..i know..since miguel put that one line in and he beat me to being the first off it LOL!

Just got a new fork and need to break it in someplace...maybe sometime in the near future I will have to check it out and see all that has been going on down there!

andy - nice upkeep on the sst site!

EL-Jefe

Chimp
Nov 16, 2004
Hilltop
I haven't been there in about a month or so. Last time I was there the Large Kicker on the table needed alot of work. It has been worn down very badly and doesn't give you any hight, (remembering what it was about a year ago). I'm thinking about giving it some love in the near future. * Also, I think the trail gap is begging to be 360'd, and Yes I mean the big one!!!

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
I really loved the left line before you guys changed it.

Left all the way down.
Finishing up with the transfer into a rippin berm and POP! you fly out into the end.