Quantcast

SST tommorow saterday 3/12

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
hey any you peeps gonna be at SST tommorow saterday th 12th let me know i think i will be down there around 12 or 12:30 i will be riding my black small cove g-spot with monsters. let meknow maybe i will catch you their

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
I probably won't be there, but some of my buddies are heading there early, around 930ish. They might still be there around noonish. There will be 4 of them. 2 bighits, bullit, and don't know the other guy. Have fun, should be sweet conditions.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Normally I'd be heading there, but since Tiger's open early all my buddies want to go. We get to ride with a couple folks we haven't ridden with since the beginning of Oct.
Besides, this will be a chance for me to take one last grind up a fire road on a bike that's less than 40lbs.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to head to SST on SUNDAY!SUNDAY!!SUNDAY!!!

cove rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 8, 2004
no where important
the step downs landing really needs some work people have just destroyed cause for some bum reason they cant make the gap. its really easy and i usally over shoot so i dont know what they are doing they would have to be going like -2 miles an hour

BIGHIT756

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Maple Valley, Washington
pretty sure two miles an hour will send you right over that SMALL gap....what we need to do is push that landing back about 4 feet, and build it back up like it was...SMALL side, and a BIG side, not one big lip and a small lip to the same landing. just a thought.

Sep 8, 2004
I'll be out there today (monday) at some point before work. And I'll post the photos I took on sunday, when I get home 'round 2am tues morning. Forgot my camera in my truck.

-James.