Quantcast

SST tomorrow (12/26)?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Corporatefailure said:
i wanna go! damn christmas partys.... :nuts:
Isn't Dec. 26 a tad bit late for a Christmas party? Alas, you are a true commie Niggz.

If I'm feeling a little better than I do right now and the weather isn't miserable, then you can expect to see me down there.
Full-riding-mode at that.:dancing:

I won't be in the tent...

I wonder if it will still be there tomorrow? Maybe we can go spook the tenants. :sneaky:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
gooch said:
is that area ridable anymore? I have seen it through the fence, but have never been over there..
Yeah, but it is in desperate need of some :heart: - I keep hoping that somebody would go in there and spruce the place up a bit, but that day has obviously not come yet.
Perhaps when we finally run out of room to work on in the flowpark section and it's still in need...:think:

Tom - when you say "10:00", I am assuming that would be AM?:p

bikeguy100k

Monkey
Nov 11, 2001
Seattle, WA
Yup, 10:00 AM... :nuts:

I'm going rain or shine, although if it's raining the ride time may be shortened. But, if people show up and much fun and frivolity is had by all, I'll probably stay for quite a while! :dancing:

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
i got fat today....will def be there tomorrow...rain/shine/snow...whatever!

hardtail...fullsquish...not sure..

either way, im not hitting mike's new line again until we make that tranny better...that felt horribly flat!

hey andy, if your punk-ass wants a ride, gimme a call tomorrow morning before 9am.

-sean

Langer

Monkey
Mar 27, 2004
Hiding
I have gained alot of extra weight too this holiday season so riding tomorrow is a great idea. I'll meet you guys at the tent around 12:00. :blah: I got my new ride together, but I think I'll just hang out and smoke crack with whoever lives in the tent. :evil:

Hey Andy, have you got a new shock yet? I have a ROMIC off of my AC that is 7.5 x 2.0 and works great. I want to lighten up my trail bike with a good air shock and noticed your sig.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Langer said:
Hey Andy, have you got a new shock yet? I have a ROMIC off of my AC that is 7.5 x 2.0 and works great. I want to lighten up my trail bike with a good air shock and noticed your sig.
First of all, you'd best hurry if you plan on scoring some tent-crack...we're going to circle the tent if it's still there at some point this morning. Between last Sunday and this past Friday, all the wood, some signs and a couple tools are M.I.A. There were only two of us over there when I took the pic of the tent...I want at least a couple more people on-hand if we're to wake our neighbor(s).

As far as the shock, bring it by - not sure if the bushings match up, but it's worth a look at this point - thanks, Chris!:cool:

Sean - if anything needs to be fixed, I would think the takeoff could be made less steep so you don't get tossed so high up? Dunno, we'll see when we get there...perhaps somebody else decided to fix it on their own.:blah:

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
Langer said:
Hey Andy,

I'll bring the shock with me today.
Thanks again, Chris. I may take you up on that before too long. I'm going to see how easy it would be to get the right sized bushing if those are too narrow.

Good freaking sesh out there today despite the stray pocket of muck from last night/this morning's storm. Chris & I strolled over to the tent to check it out, but it was unoccupied. There were several empty water bottles and grocery bags in there...and yes it was pretty funky smelling inside. It looks like they've been having fires there at night as evidenced by some charred wood in a pit area. Needless to say, keep your eyes open when you're out there on your own.
No sign of missing wood or tools around. At least they haven't snagged the tamper...yet.

Time for some din-din and then download/upload pics from today.:thumb:

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
didnt make it out there today...felt like poo poo.

frank said someone decided to make miguel's take-off bigger? that thing sent you flat before..i cant imagine how bad you land flat now :(

also, the tree after polo's hit on the center line was knocked over? come'on people...dont take out trees! if you cant ride a line, get better..dont change trails to make them easier for yourselves!

andy - i am perrrrrrrrrrrr-plexed as to what the f-bomb happened to the wood/tools. that freakin sucks.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
seand said:
didnt make it out there today...felt like poo poo.

frank said someone decided to make miguel's take-off bigger? that thing sent you flat before..i cant imagine how bad you land flat now :(

also, the tree after polo's hit on the center line was knocked over? come'on people...dont take out trees! if you cant ride a line, get better..dont change trails to make them easier for yourselves!

andy - i am perrrrrrrrrrrr-plexed as to what the f-bomb happened to the wood/tools. that freakin sucks.
I'm still waiting to hear back from Aaren (radjockette) to see if he snagged his tools back. Hopefully, that's the case. The wood...whatever, as long as it's getting some good usage somewhere.:think:

Sean, Niggz wasn't there today or Friday when it was built - how would he know? Mike actually came back today to move the takeoff back a couple of feet and take away some of the sharp pitch that it had. He said it was much better today then Friday.

I hit the bottom-right line so many times today that I finally started going for the tables again. Got the first one down, now I have to fight for the second one. I need to stay away from the stepdown/table line until I get a new rear wheel - hopefully this week some time.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
ahhh nice! mike moved it back! ill have to check it out tomorrow!

i have a rear 24" you can have if you want....itll rake your bike out hardcore, but there is no way, short of dragging it behind a car, that you can/will break this wheel :)

lemme know!!

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
seand said:
ahhh nice! mike moved it back! ill have to check it out tomorrow!

i have a rear 24" you can have if you want....itll rake your bike out hardcore, but there is no way, short of dragging it behind a car, that you can/will break this wheel :)

lemme know!!
Thanks. I'm pretty sure my stays are not set up for a 24" wheel. I'll have a freshie up & running by next weekend.
Time for one last sesh on the truing-stand for the current wheel.:blah:
Enjoy the ride tomorrow.:D