Quantcast

SST tomorrow (Thursday)

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
Anyone going to be out there? My riding buddy is out for 5 weeks atleast (broken collar bone) but I'm going to be in the area and want to ride. Don't want to break something and die out there alone though. If anyone from Oly wants to tag along feel free to PM me, I have room for one extra bike

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
It's back to work for me on Thursday, but I think they said I have this Sunday off. That would rule all.
As it is, I'm not leaving work tomorrow w/o a new rear wheel. The one I'm rolling now is a total P.O.S. that is beginning to scare me. No, Sean, this is not the same wheel I tacoed at Duvall - it's the one that replaced it.:eek::help:

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
DBR X6 RIDER said:
It's back to work for me on Thursday, but I think they said I have this Sunday off. That would rule all.
As it is, I'm not leaving work tomorrow w/o a new rear wheel. The one I'm rolling now is a total P.O.S. that is beginning to scare me. No, Sean, this is not the same wheel I tacoed at Duvall - it's the one that replaced it.:eek::help:

whoa, is that the same wheel you taco'd at Duvall? :sneaky:

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
i forgot about that one!

yeah man, you need concrete for a rear wheel :)

how's the job treating you?

*hows that for a thread hijack?*

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
got out there, started padding up and realized I forgot my helmet, then it started raining. I realized the bad omen and only hit the left side a few times... bammer

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
I'm on my fourth rear wheel in the last year. This one should hold up long enough for me to build a tank of a wheel (mid-summer is my guess when this new one is dusted). It's just a deore hub w/ a rhyno lite rim. Solid, but not bomb...er, Andyproof.:o:

New job is fun...hectic at times, but it's that time of the year. I'm just glad that I'm doing my part as far as spreading the disease that is bicycling.:D

Sunday = very off from work = ride, ride, ride. Hoo-ray!

Jun 18, 2004
DBR X6 RIDER said:
I'm on my fourth rear wheel in the last year. This one should hold up long enough for me to build a tank of a wheel (mid-summer is my guess when this new one is dusted). It's just a deore hub w/ a rhyno lite rim. Solid, but not bomb...er, Andyproof.:o:

New job is fun...hectic at times, but it's that time of the year. I'm just glad that I'm doing my part as far as spreading the disease that is bicycling.:D

Sunday = very off from work = ride, ride, ride. Hoo-ray!
try a mag 30 rim... they stay true even when your spokes loosen up!