Quantcast

sst tues the 23. / skootin barn

Sep 8, 2004
YO.
I've gotta work... on my day off (more whistler funds, hehe), but I can get to SST at 3pm... and if its not too muddy, I'd even be down for the 'barn afterwards. Let me know whats up!

-James.

hungryleprican

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
ndub
YO.
I've gotta work... on my day off (more whistler funds, hehe), but I can get to SST at 3pm... and if its not too muddy, I'd even be down for the 'barn afterwards. Let me know whats up!

-James.
sst was perfect on sunday, if it doesnt rain tomarrow the conditions should be better then perfect

Sep 8, 2004
Im itchin' for some SST. My 7point has a slow air leak in the rear tube, kinda annoying, but I'll bring my pump out with me... it should hold air enough to ride... if not I have a patch kit, and I'll probably take my bmx bike with me as well.... for barn usage.

-James.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
Im itchin' for some SST. My 7point has a slow air leak in the rear tube, kinda annoying, but I'll bring my pump out with me... it should hold air enough to ride... if not I have a patch kit, and I'll probably take my bmx bike with me as well.... for barn usage.

-James.
ok dude your in for sure after you get off work? i just dont wana go down and have no one be there then get mullestered and knifed haha. can you bring the camera jimbo?

Sep 8, 2004
Dirt was great today, and it stayed light out pretty well. I wasn't expecting mosquitos though. Good times.
I think I'm skipping the barn... work, SST, and the barn makes for a super long day, so I think I'll just rest up and sesh SST all day tomorrow.

-James.

bikerpunk98199

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2005
the hood
Dirt was great today, and it stayed light out pretty well. I wasn't expecting mosquitos though. Good times.
I think I'm skipping the barn... work, SST, and the barn makes for a super long day, so I think I'll just rest up and sesh SST all day tomorrow.

-James.

jimbo im there tomorrow dude. i sent you a pm w/ my email