Quantcast

Sst

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
I tought that you were just trying to piss us off, essailly after your last coupe posts, you basted crappis :)

Since we are being truth full I must say I never saw the lip when it had the boards on it. Yes the jump was not fully safe yet, thats why we made sure to to block it off. I never make a jump without cleaning it smooth about 5 times myself. You know how I make jumps for my own trails but at seatac I make the jump good for me, then move the landing back about 5 feet for other riders that might not be as experanced as I am.

I think its time to move back to the old spot so I can build stuff my way and not worry about anyone else. Or better yet find a new spot that wont be torn down in a year or two.

-Kim

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
I dont know who Crappis is, however the jump was blocked off for a reason. It was not ready! Doesnt get anymore simple than that.

huckerAJ

Monkey
Aug 8, 2002
Crappis is one of the nicest guys around and subsequently he is the one who help build the big table, the new table, both new berms the trail gap and softies. We meant no harm to your jump, we jsut wanted it to be a little safer. Im fat and I would of blown through those boards. Hope it does not make you too mad.

As for the T-shirt what size are you and what is your address?

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
huckerAJ said:
Crappis is one of the nicest guys around and subsequently he is the one who help build the big table, the new table, both new berms the trail gap and softies.
I think you forgot to add the original drop/kicker on the upper-left line and the stepdown before the table...way to give him less credit then he deserves.:thumb::cool: