Quantcast

SSWC Lonberger Trial

Nov 4, 2003
Ok folks I finally got out to some of the course. I snapped a few pictures, and it looks pretty fun. To get some of these pic's all you have to do is email me kch132@psu.edu. Also I live here in State College and I am offering my house up to you fellow monkeys. Just email me if you want to stay here and I will let you know if I still have room and what I have available ( ie: a spare bedroom, the floor, the garage, the backyard to camp in ). All my roommates and I ask in return is some good beer, preferably microbrews from your home town, but we aren't that picky. I really want to experience this event the right way, and you can help...just let me know.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
I would definitely love to see some of those pics too. I can email you if that's what it takes, but the member gallery thing would work as well. How far are you from the course and the festivities? I might be up for crashing on your grass in my tent. And the price sounds about right. :thumb:

Nov 4, 2003
I live a block off of the northside of campus, definately stumbling distance from the bars... Member Gallery will be created shortly.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Nice. I had forgotten how rocky it can be up there.

I may be down for some crash space too. I just found out that my sister that I was thinking of crashing with is moving out of Heritage Oaks and back in with mom. :eek: We'll have to rename it "Monkey House" though. ;)