Quantcast

Sold Stan's Flow S1 Wheelset 27.5 – Excellent Condition

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
I’ve decided (likely regrettably) to sell my spare wheelset to help pay for a recent bike purchase. Wheels are 32 hole 27.5 Stan's Flow S1, with Stan's NEO hubs that have only seen two rides. I’m tempted to call them “like new” but there are a few very minor cosmetic marks.

15x110 Front

148x12 Rear

XD Driver

Happy to send more pics upon request.

$300

Pick up in Charlotte, NC but can ship to the lower 48 for actual shipping costs.

Front 1.jpg

Rear 1.jpg

Hub.jpg

Strip.jpg

XD.jpg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Thanks and…..right? I’m shocked nobody has grabbed them. I won’t go lower than this. They are pretty much perfect.
dude post that up on the local fb forums (charlotte bike market / real charlotte bike market / asheville bike market, etc) and they'll be gone at the original price in a flash

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
dude post that up on the local fb forums (charlotte bike market / real charlotte bike market / asheville bike market, etc) and they'll be gone at the original price in a flash
Posted to the Charlotte Bike Market without a single bite. I just don’t get it. Seems like a great deal to me? Wasn’t aware of the Asheville Bike Market but will absolutely hit that up (thanks for or the heads up!).

EDIT: Wasn’t aware of the Real Charlotte Bike Market either. Might be because, for the most part…….well it’s Facebook. Thanks!

EDIT #2: Sold. Thanks for the tip @jstuhlman !

Last edited: