Quantcast

! ! ! Star Wars Day GMT ! ! !

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Yesterday, our client cut our staffing requirements in half. I had to tell one person they are in reserve, and cut the other 3's hour by 1/3. They took the change better than I thought they would.

Be safe out there.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD

So it's going to be like this today.

Never mind me, just pissy cause my team's down 0-3.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What da ya say there, MONKEYS? You know what I say....wake the hell up. Not much to report from yesterday. I worked, then I ran 5 treadmill miles and sat on my butt the rest of the night. I am pleased to report that I brought the correct lunch to work today.

I had to Google WTF Star Wars Day is.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
riding in today.
i cant get my front brake to stop rubbing. resistance training i suppose.
i am doing an alley cat with a guy from work this friday. gonna be fun cuz i am in it for the beer.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
What da ya say there, MONKEYS? You know what I say....wake the hell up. Not much to report from yesterday. I worked, then I ran 5 treadmill miles and sat on my butt the rest of the night. I am pleased to report that I brought the correct lunch to work today.

I had to Google WTF Star Wars Day is.
May the 4th be with you.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
So I got the offer from the insurance company for my smashed buggy... Looks like I am going to profit about $3000. Dunno how the **** that happened but I'm gonna take it and run.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

It's a rainy day out there. I'm meeting with a business referral group tomm, so I'm trying to get some information cards printed up this morning.

Me and my son did some fishing yesterday evening....caught 7 very nice bream.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I work in an interactive agency and we were looking for anything people had written about our solutions. We then came across an agency who had put it on their site as their project plus had been in the news talking about it saying it was a Flash site. Its actually a project we have made for Microsoft using their Silverlight technology. I love people who try to fake it without even trying to understand what is going on. Looking at the site I think more than just our site has been added to their portfolio:

http://www.webvixxen.com/

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
moving really slow this morning. The capt. worked us doing wildland progessive hose lays through brush last night. yup wildfire season is almost upon us, time to sharpen our skill set to fight them. Coffee and Ibuprofen kind of morning

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

Things are not starting off great for me. I brought my car to a local detailing place to have it washed/cleaned yesterday and noticed last night after returning home that the sunroof shade/slider was off the track and a small piece of greasy plastic was wedged in between the fabric of the headliner and the shade like someone yanked it shut and off track. I called the place immediately and they said to bring it in this morning so the manager could look at it.

I went back to the car wash today and the manager told me hes going to check the security video to see if there is any obvious struggle with the person who did my car. He said there isn't anything he could do but possibly entertain the idea of covering the cost to have it repaired. He said I need to bring it to a shop or the dealer to see what their estimate would be to repair it.

What should I do here? I feel like they aren't going to do **** to fix this even though it was obviously them.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Wednesday! Last night I had a small dinner party - Indian food theme. IT KICKED ASS!

Tonight is the last short track race. It's supposed to be hot and sunny. RIDE ON.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
The 4th was not with me last night (possibly because it was the 3rd). Had a nasty off at the bmx track and cracked my helmet in half. Also rung my bell pretty good and did some damage to my beautiful face. I think I will be wearing my full face to the track from now on.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
The 4th was not with me last night (possibly because it was the 3rd). Had a nasty off at the bmx track and cracked my helmet in half. Also rung my bell pretty good and did some damage to my beautiful face. I think I will be wearing my full face to the track from now on.
Ouch. Glad to hear you are 'ok'. Definitely get on the full face man. Got to protect the goods.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Morning

Raining , didn't ride in.

Sold one of my Bikes yesterday. was my older Tandem , have had it 15+ years , didn't ride that one anymore.
last time i road a tandem i tried to jump it..... wasnt as good of a idea as i though it would be.
was a half day at school today so i was all pumped to ride and 5 min after i get home it starts down pouring :(