Quantcast

Star Wars: Force Awakens Thread (Spoiler Alert)

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
This year the Colón Theater in Buenos Aires should bring Return of the Jedi with the philharmonic orchestra, I already went to A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back as birthday presents from my wife. They bring them every other year. It's really an amazing thing to watch.
Ooo.... I haven't seen a Star Wars movie like this, but we saw Raiders with the local philharmonic a couple years back and it was legitimately kind of amazing.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
This year the Colón Theater in Buenos Aires should bring Return of the Jedi with the philharmonic orchestra, I already went to A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back as birthday presents from my wife. They bring them every other year. It's really an amazing thing to watch.
Our local philharmonic schedule just came out and there is a New Hope concert on it. We bought season tickets.

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
Our local philharmonic schedule just came out and there is a New Hope concert on it. We bought season tickets.
Hell yeah, you're in for a treat! It's a wonderful experience, usually with the local 501th Legion branch putting some short shows before the concert begins and at the intermezzo.

Namely, at Empire Strikes Back, when we got back into the concert hall after the intermezzo, a bunch of stormtroopers jumped from the side boxes into the center court, and began running between the seat rows as if they were looking for something. I had these two kids sitting next to me, and I was sitting next to the center aisle. When a stormtrooper pointed his blaster at me I looked at him and said "these aren't the kids you're looking for" while waving my hand at him. He immediately squared up, called the other stormtroopers near him, and told them to go look elsewhere. The look in the eyes of those kids made my day! They started saying to their father "dad, this man made the bad guys go away!!!"

In other news, I already have my ticket for Return of the Jedi! It'll be on April 30! :monkeydance:

Last edited: