Quantcast

Star Wars: Force Awakens Thread (Spoiler Alert)

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
^ the New Order's defense budget must be obscene.
What's up with the orange markings though? The Empire has never had markings on ships, but you know who has had orange markings on ships, and was also supposedly out of capital ships at the end of TLJ? The Resistance. Is it possible something sneaky happened and the inter-galactic law of finders keepers, losers weepers was put into play?

Attachments

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What's up with the orange markings though? The Empire has never had markings on ships, but you know who has had orange markings on ships, and was also supposedly out of capital ships at the end of TLJ? The Resistance. Is it possible something sneaky happened and the inter-galactic law of finders keepers, losers weepers was put into play?
the theory / rumor i've heard is that they were being made at a droid automated shipyard deep in the unknown regions, and (my theory) is that it's gonna be Wacky Races to get there

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
also:

acho-to (where Luke exiled himself) is in the unknown regions.
the planet that housed starkiller base originated in the unknown regions

Randomshot

Monkey
Mar 12, 2009
Ft. Collins
Im not a huge star wars nerd. I did like the original 3. But im pretty into the mandolorian. And from what ive read on the interwebz im hooked

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
chances the mandalorian is better than the last star wars film......