Quantcast

Star Wars: Force Awakens Thread (Spoiler Alert)

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
That was a fun episode I am a fan for sure. I like the simplicity of the show. Why did he not just shoot the guy, take the suite and not have to be eaten by the big beast. Is baby Yoda making him turn soft?
If what you are after is information... maybe befriending the leader of the town might be more helpful.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
oh...and the first episode....i knew it was timothy oilyphant playing the other mandalorian before he took the helmet off from watching the show justified....his character walked the same way in that show....

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
oh...and the first episode....i knew it was timothy oilyphant playing the other mandalorian before he took the helmet off from watching the show justified....his character walked the same way in that show....
So that was it.
I thought there was something odd about the mandalorian now. The posture, the gait... something was off.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
So that was it.
I thought there was something odd about the mandalorian now. The posture, the gait... something was off.
go to youtube....type in raylan givens justified....same walk/posture when timothy oilyphants mandalorian appears in bar entrance...

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
go to youtube....type in raylan givens justified....same walk/posture when timothy oilyphants mandalorian appears in bar entrance...
I wondered if it was deliberate that the character was so much like Raylan Givens.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I, for one, look forward to seeing Ahsoka Dawson in the next episode.

When BK appeared, I thought at first it was Sabine Wren, but I guess she is still off looking for Ezra.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Am so doing this one of these days

I just watched The Siege of Mandalore and Revenge of the Sith concurrently. Here's the order:
1. TCW - S7 Ep 9
2. RotS - Start to 50:19
3. TCW - S7 Ep 10
4. RotS - 50:19 to 1:25:14
5. TCW - S7 Ep 11
6. RotS -1:25:14 to 2:08:56
7. TCW - S7 Ep 12
8. RotS - 2:08:56 to End

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Dude eats everything.
Yeah, but it seemed like an obvious ode to Alien, where he eats a hand-alien from a pod. It was even kind of sticky and you didn't get a good look at it, so you thought "Alien", then it was the spider things, but it seemed like an obvious tribute or ripoff of Alien. The monsters thing is getting a little out of hand IMO.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
He walks, he eats his own food, he can use the force a little, he can close the lid when he senses danger but yet has not learned to talk. Language is clearly not the strong side of this species.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
He walks, he eats his own food, he can use the force a little, he can close the lid when he senses danger but yet has not learned to talk. Language is clearly not the strong side of this species.
explained this episode...