Quantcast

Star Wars: Force Awakens Thread (Spoiler Alert)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
really enjoyed this weeks episode.
Agreed. We need more Rex than just a three second cameo!

Obviously we're still waiting on Ezra and Thrawn. I'd have thought they'd appear by now, but there is still a full movie's worth of running time left in the season, so plenty of time for things to happen still.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Agreed. We need more Rex than just a three second cameo!

Obviously we're still waiting on Ezra and Thrawn. I'd have thought they'd appear by now, but there is still a full movie's worth of running time left in the season, so plenty of time for things to happen still.
my money is we don't see Ezra or thrawn until season 2. maaaaaaybe teased at the end of season 1 in a cliffhanger.

and yes more rex.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
my reaction to this week's episode:

just watch it.
So funny story: I hopped on the bike trainer yesterday after work all excited about watching the new episode. I logged into the Disney Plus and I was like "Where's episode six?" and then it dawned on me that it was still Tuesday. Bah!!

I have started watching Andor again though and am eight episodes in. I am really enjoying it again the second time through.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Quite possibly the best thing in the world right now: Alaska Airlines plays the Mos Eisely cantina song when you board this plane.

1696048131179.png

1696048139027.png

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I've been saying this for a while now

i was in a comic store where i scored a calvin/hobbes book in montana and noticed a new marvel obi wan comic book...issue one...

i asked the guy....is it based off the series...because that thing sucked ass....

he laughed and said...to be honest...i have not paid attention to anything new...