Quantcast

Star Wars: Force Awakens Thread (Spoiler Alert)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the teaser for andor just dropped....

looks better than obi wan....

by a fucking mile...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Watched the first two episodes of Kenobi and thought they've done a pretty good job so far. Trying not to spoil anything but liked the storyline and the couple cameos :nerd:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
watched first two episodes of obi wan again...

third sister might make me hate this...

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
New Star Wars content = GOOD

I liked the first two Obi Wan episodes. Keeping in mind this is a SPOILER thread.....

I know this series and Rebels takes place around the same time, although the exact timing of the two may determine whether or not the The Grand Inquisitor is actually dead. I'd like to think they wouldn't just kill off a good character like that so quickly, but they pulled that shit with Cad Bane.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
New Star Wars content = GOOD

I liked the first two Obi Wan episodes. Keeping in mind this is a SPOILER thread.....

I know this series and Rebels takes place around the same time, although the exact timing of the two may determine whether or not the The Grand Inquisitor is actually dead. I'd like to think they wouldn't just kill off a good character like that so quickly, but they pulled that shit with Cad Bane.
i saw a timeline that kenobi is set prior to rebels.

kenobi is 9 or 10 bby (and 10 years after RotS)

rebels is 5-1 bby

given that kenobi is a limited series (6 episodes) i doubt it will get much closer to the events of rebels. so i would assume the grand inquisitor survives.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Darth Vader is a shitty boss. Your performance review ends in either a promotion or death, and he is not fostering teamwork or collaboration.
I watched star wars in my 20s... And only started with the prequels, then the OT. Darth Vader started life to me as Anakin.

From that POV, darth vader doesnt come across as a scary to me. He looks to me like a whiny emo man child, not the menacing villain everybody sees.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Episode 4 was short but it was pretty good...not as much happening though as the last episode. Ep 1-3 gave us the Inquisitors and Darth Vader, but this latest episode just moves the story along. Nothing wrong with that though.