Quantcast

Star Wars VII may actually be good

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
The disney argument is silly. Disney ruined Muppets and Avengers right?

And yes some people may not like Star Trek but compared to some older disasters from the series it was a surprise.
Anything is better than lucas

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
not sure how i feel about this.

personally... i wonder what a peter jackson star wars would be like. he seems to have a good handle on making movies with deep mythology (which is one of the big things lacking from episodes 1-3 when compared to 4-6. that, and a cohesive plot).

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
not sure how i feel about this.

personally... i wonder what a peter jackson star wars would be like. he seems to have a good handle on making movies with deep mythology (which is one of the big things lacking from episodes 1-3 when compared to 4-6. that, and a cohesive plot).
Episodes 1-3 had a lot of mythology EXPLAINED. That was the problems. They didn't leave any blanks for you to fill in.

As for lens flares - haters gonna hate but it's not like there was noting ouside of that in that movie.

As for Episode 1 haters here are some good points:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i mean, it could be worse. They could've gone with Micheal Bay. Can you imagine that? Robot Sith. Force Lightning? No. Force Explosions.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
What is you guys' fetish w/ Emma Watson? Not.that.attractive. Then you add on the 'following since 13' creeper status and...

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
i mean, it could be worse. They could've gone with Micheal Bay. Can you imagine that? Robot Sith. Force Lightning? No. Force Explosions.
It's strange but I want to see his newest film about evil bodybuilder torruring people. It's so bad it may be good.

As for robot sith - if that is to happen I want del toro to do it.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
This.
Portman is handsdown hotter.
unfortunately....she hasn't acted worth a sh!t in a film since the professional.

and don't say black swan.

and she isn't that hot.

Last edited: