Quantcast

~~~Start of IAB's Workweek GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Got the official notification that our office is moving. Basically across the street. I will have a 20 second shorter commute. I win.

Going into the field today to change a modem that has a communication problem.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, monkeys! Indeed, my workweek has commenced. 10 minutes into the workday and I'm already annoyed. I could kind of see that coming a mile away though. What part of "OUT OF OFFICE" on my voicemail and e-mail auto-reply do people not understand? I've got one guy leaving me multiple messages since Thursday night wondering why I have not replied yet. "OUT OF OFFICE." Eff.

This is a four day workweek. Then another four day workweek, then a three day workweek, then a two day workweek. I approve.

Good day off yesterday. Wife and I squeezed in a 25 mile road ride between rain storms, we had a good lunch at a local deli, went to the LBS for my new bike's 10 hour tune-up, and got a lot of crap done around the house.

Anyway, the new dog is full of energy, is smart, and is fearless. That is going to be a dangerous combination...for us.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning! Looks like the hunidity has broke for a bit, looks like a promising day for a bike ride later on.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Last night's MTB ride was rained out so I am trying to figure out the schedule so I can squeeze one in tonight or tomorrow. Today is full of errands and playing with Sydney. I'm also working on the Monkeyfest menu :)

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Day 61: Still doing nothing. Too sore from yesterday's crashes to ride or run, so I'll probably be working on my autodesk instructional book. Otherwise running some errands and probably going up to storage to get a comprehensive list of misc items (cars and bike parts) to sell.

*edit* Forgot to add the biggest news of all today! Wifey has been going through interviews with a company down in Silicon Valley for the last 4 weeks and the head of marketing is coming up to SF to meet her for lunch! It's for a pretty senior position, so we'd expect a pretty notable pay bump too. Which is good because then I can go back to school and get a proper technical degree.

Last edited: