Quantcast

~~~Start of the NFL Season GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

I guess the young whippersnapper is slacking, so I have to take over again. Can't trust the young.

Doing nothing again today, just like yesterday. Glad I get to stay inside out of the rain.

Be safe out there.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
Morning monkeys!

I guess the young whippersnapper is slacking, so I have to take over again. Can't trust the young.

Doing nothing again today, just like yesterday. Glad I get to stay inside out of the rain.

Be safe out there.
dah! beat me to it :rant::rant::rant:

anyways, its raining here and i havent ridden in a while, im starting to get cranky. today will just be another day of school where i pretend to pay attention and dont do anything...... be safe out there monkeys.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Thursday, kids! Holy crap is it pouring outside...there is water everywhere on the roads. I swear I have seen better driving in snowstorms.

Sort of an abbreviated work day today...I've got a 1:00 meeting that will take up pretty much all afternoon.

And yes, Happy Football everyone! I predict the Packers will repeat as champions.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
another day with Temps in the 100's. At least I got out of doing a long distance transport to the central valley today ( of course I had to do that same run yesterday).

could get interesting in the next few days. the hills are bone dry and the forecast is for thunderstorms with lightning. all Cal Fire units are on alert as everyone remebers two years ago with similar conditions the lighting sparked 1800 fires in 24 hours.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Happy Thursday monkeys... it's hard to get excited about the start of NFL season when you're a Buffalo Bills fan like myself :(

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Happy Thursday monkeys... it's hard to get excited about the start of NFL season when you're a Buffalo Bills fan like myself :(
Even harder when they thought it was a good idea to get rid of their veteran receiver. I am still optimistic for the season, though - they were a better team last year than their record indicated, with several of their losses coming in overtime against excellent teams.

Nonetheless, I am excited for the season. GO FOOTBALL TEAMS!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning. Back from a 2 day Risk Communication workshop. Apprently, I have no sensitivity.

Foot ball rules, and OBTW, NHL camps open in a week.

With the AFC South imploding, dare I say the Texans have a chance?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Nothing big today. Waiting to hear back regarding my interview yesterday and I should hear back tomorrow or Monday. Supposed to head back to California tomorrow, but I'm debating that plan and pushing it to Monday so I can get in another weekend of riding.

Hoping to get in a ride with the Yeti guys at lunch today too.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Morning! In 24 hours, I'll be Gnarnia Bound! Look out Whistler, I'm comin' for ya!

Just finishing up work here and then free for four glorious days!

Also,

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Full plate today. Wifes birthday, just dropped the kiddo off for first day of Pre-school, yard work galore etc, etc.....

Pretty sure the Broncos have already been mathematically eliminated from super bowl contention. Gonna be a long year again me thinks. :mad:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
here's to the raiders and 49er's fans killing each other off this year.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
So on the football thing, I have a prediction. The Eagles will NOT win the superbowl. I'm a life-long fan (grew up in the Philly area) and I'm convinced that they will ALWAYS let me down. I'm thinking maybe NFC championship game and then they choke.

Randall Cunningham... McNab... now Vic. All great QB's that will not get us to the promised land. I'm worried about their offensive front line and Vic getting the bejesus knocked out of him.