Quantcast

Start to a bad weekend.....

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Well its 4:40 and I can't sleep. tossed and turned, watch FBI Files about the Washington/Virginia Snipers, and now resorted to the computer.....Should I try and get some sleep and wake up at 4 tommorow, or just suck it up and pull an all nighter? Waking up at 4 will totally ruin my sleep schedule and come Sunday night ill be ****ed. And to top off all this, I have to look for a job tommorow, and I feel like im starting to get sick.....

:nopity: :nopity: :nopity:

Dan

lonewolfe

Monkey
Nov 14, 2002
Bay Area
I feel for you Bro! That happens to me every now and then. Like one mid week night last week. I take a Tylenol PM when that happens and I can usually fall asleep after reading in bed for 20-30 minutes. I am not a guy who likes to take a lot of medications but it is also not good to have those night of the living dead episodes either.

Oh, if you have nothing else, have some warm milk with honey. That has some natural seditive qualities.

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Im just going to wait it out, if I go to bed now, I'll be waking up past dinner time tommorow, and will end up not being able to sleep untill now tommorow night.... bah humbug

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Just smoke some drugs. Or start drinking. Or both. Go explore the neighborhood. Go be sober and fvck with the police. Make a leprachaun costume and claim to be the tooth fairy. Eat ice cream. Go to 7-11. Better yet, all of this at the same time.