Quantcast

Status of Tolt-McDonald

MuddyWheels

Chimp
Mar 16, 2007
PNW
Hi new to this forum... long time lurker - great resouce, and entertainment in long wet winter...

So I've seen the posts while back (and on mtbr) on the clean up work done at Tolt-McDonald, thanks to all who contributed. But the comments about The Burn having a lot of trees still down... so is this Its.A.B1tch by another name? Is that the main grind up the hill from parking... If yes - is it passable?
Friday's weather is looking way too good to spend in the office... think I feel a fever coming on...

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Unless you ask a question about South Seatac forget about an answer on here...

Alright... i don't pay attention too much to the names of alot of trails that are like Tolt, what's the point. But i know the Burn is NOT the access trail. It's a Bitch is the access trail. There are tons of other trails there, that i wouldn't be concerned by that trail being blown down.

If you really want to know which trail the Burn, you can search these forum and find a map that can identify it for ya. Or buy a Hendricks map at a local bike store, like Center Cycle.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
IAB is clear to the 5 way and most of the rest of the trails are clear. Though it seems like every time there's a breeze, more trees fall. Yes, "The Burn" has a huge blockage in the middle. Though you won't even miss that by riding all the other trails that have been cleared.
Have a great day playing hooky. That sounds like a good idea.

MuddyWheels

Chimp
Mar 16, 2007
PNW
Thx - I must be blind... looked again at map and now see which is The Burn. Really looking forward to it, have not been there since late Oct... Thx
MW