Quantcast

Stealing Rocks Form Colonade

Dave_Schuldt

Monkey
Jun 13, 2004
Seattle
Stoped by there today to check out progress and learned that people are taking rocks. This sucks, they're not cheap. If someone tries to sell you some rock for cheap kick thier ass!
bbtc.org

Jun 18, 2004
Ok... I'll be on the look out for cheap rock. :evil: If I come accross some cheap rock I'll let Joel know about it.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Secret Squirrel said:
Bleh,...that sucks...i'm super stoked about that area being finished too!!
No kidding! I'm drooling over something that I can just about see from my apt, compared to driving down to the SST, not that I won't try to get down there as often as possible. This just means more riding :drool:

Arm@ndo

Chimp
Jul 27, 2005
Skookum said:
Guess we'll have to pee on them, that'll stop em...
Not to worry, the homeless got that covered (pun intended)... and I'm sure they're droppin' a few "rocks" of their own to make it an official park...

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Dave_Schuldt said:
Any of you late nite types wana do a stake out that would be cool.
- "Hey...whatcha doin'?

- GET BACK!!! I'm guarding this rock!!

- Pardon?

- - I said GET BACK! I'm guarding this rock!!!

- Why are you guar....

- Listen! Are you gonna step off or is this gonna get ugly??

- Look take it easy pal. I just....

- You just what? Eh? Eh? You jerks think you can come around here and take rocks? Do you? Well you CAN'T!!

- Freak...

- That's it! Run! You yellow bastard! You go and tell your rock-thieving cronies that this is one rock they will NOT get their hands on!!!

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
trailhacker said:
Maybe it was MMike? After years of "it will never work", he is trying to fufill his prophecy...
Well....as Zedro once said..."You came right out of the gate pissing everywhere before consulting anyone, so it seems like you created a self-fullfilling prophecy."

I think this is very appropriate for the current situation...:nopity: