Quantcast

Stem babies

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Went and shredded Bechelli yesterday. This place is stupid sick.

Wear a condom.

Karate

My homie Clint was pulling man size transfers. A picture does no justice to this. It is LARGE.

One of Machine from Spangys the other day.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Your Karate-Cans are becoming your trademark. Maybe call it a Fu-can...
Hey knowing nothing about the Fox Forks(i.e. colors= model), which one do you run and how you likin it?? Sorry if I'm jackin this thread... I just wanna ask everytime I see your TOP....

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Your Karate-Cans are becoming your trademark. Maybe call it a Fu-can...
Hey knowing nothing about the Fox Forks(i.e. colors= model), which one do you run and how you likin it?? Sorry if I'm jackin this thread... I just wanna ask everytime I see your TOP....
I love cans. My favorite trick fo sho.

I've been DJing on a 36float for a few years. This one is an 2008 36float, set at 3 inches of travel. It rocks, and i truely believe it is the best fork out there for dirt jumping. It is pretty much indestructable.
I should know, because i dirt jump big lines daily. I've cased huge doubles countless times, and ditched my bike countless times. I've over shot some big as$ doubles, and landed all front wheel, comming from 8 feet over top of the landing, and missing the landing entirely, wich was about 9 feet itself. So, 20 foot long gap, comming from about 15 - 17 feet high in the air, to all front wheel. That fork is the only thing that saved me from dieing. The 2 Floats i've used over the past few years, have never shown a hint of failing in any way.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
sick pics as usual zach, loving the karate-cans. homeboy on the yellow needs to eat something, kid is all bones but a nasty rider

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
sick pics as usual zach, loving the karate-cans. homeboy on the yellow needs to eat something, kid is all bones but a nasty rider
Yeah, when he stands in front of the sun, you can see his organs. He is Skeleton Man. When he crashes, it hurts me.
He is tough as nails though, and rips so fycking hard! These pics do nothing for his skillz.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Um, excuse me, Mr. Dank I am from teh helmet police. We're gonna hafta give that fella on the kids bike a ticket for flagrant freechoicenohelmetinfraction. He could fall, land on his noggin, become a vegetable and live off middle class taxes for the rest of his life while drinking through a straw. We wouldn't want that now, would we?

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Um, excuse me, Mr. Dank I am from teh helmet police. We're gonna hafta give that fella on the kids bike a ticket for flagrant freechoicenohelmetinfraction. He could fall, land on his noggin, become a vegetable and live off middle class taxes for the rest of his life while drinking through a straw. We wouldn't want that now, would we?
Haha... I hope that's a joke stemming from the nuttyness over on MTBRetarded.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Hahaha. Rad. Mtbr is pure entertainment.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Is the float a rc2 and how easy is it to change the travel?
I have a 36 Float RC2, and just a Float, both set at 3 inches, and i had my boys at FOX do the travel adjust for me. I don't know the procces of changing the travel.