Quantcast

Stephenville, Texas 9:06min vid

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
It looks like the long awaited full length video has been posted… you remember, the video still frames the news had of the unexplained Stephenville, Texas ufo sightings in Jan. ’08.

Let’s see who can come up with a logical explanation for this tricky little light show, other than; "oh, it’s just the military playing with holograms or something".

I’m personally out of ideas other than some possible forbidden Tesla technology in progress…

Watch the whole video, very strange.

The show starts at about 00:53 and goes pretty good till about 04:00, then it changes into an enormous orb for about forty seconds, video is cut a couple times, and then starts back up with some long footage. It changes back into enormous orb at about 05:30 and once again starts up the aggressive moves at 07:15. Some of the distances this thing is traveling at the rate of speed it appears to be moving is astonishing.:shocked: Look at the streaks around the 07:50 period.:shocked:

"it don't look like no star to me", the one guy say's. lol:clapping:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/3218/

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
80+ views and nothing?
I know the tin foil hasn?t been out for a while but come on?

I never paid much attention to the ufo phenom much until the last couple of years. Now, I?m thinking about it, there has been reports piling up in the media and much more mainstream coverage than in the past. why?

No one hear perceived this event like something to be aware of?

No logical explanations for something that was viewed by the small portion of a town?

Burly started a thread at one point, about those quacky history channel shows, I think he asked? ?has anyone personally seen an unidentified flying object?. well it looks like we all have now

I was sure toshi or somebody was going throw some clean up pragmatism in for good measure, no?

Reminder:

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Let's get this straight. We have the choice of believing this is some kind of earth bound anomaly or it's aliens and you're pissed off because we believe the former?

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
neat stuff, not really the same effect considering there is no back drop

Originally Posted by vb
Let's get this straight. We have the choice of believing this is some kind of earth bound anomaly or it's aliens and you're pissed off because we believe the former?
who's pissed, I'm not. there wasn't any opinions posted on what it could be. We know of nothing that can produce this kind of effect in our atmosphere, belief or not...

still, no logic here

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
Another strange image, it was captured by the European Space Agency and is currently viewable at there web site… is it pixel distortion, camera malfunction, or remnants of once intelligent life?.

Here is the Hale Crater pic that contains the supposed evidence:

Here it is zoomed and enhanced:

Here is the original directly from the ESA sight:

Zoom the bottom pic for yourself, doubt away, I certainly do, but if it’s unexplainable I’m going to post it until it can be debunked by plausible logic other than lite brite jk. Call me a quack if you like, but there’s just too much of this type of phenomena for me to ignore it.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Quack.

I'm going to load up and head on over and do me some invetigitatin'.
If they dont get me, I will let y'all know exactly how it looked and what it sounded like...

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I can just as easily postulate that the popularity of Britney Spears is due to aliens as that too defies logic. Give it a rest, no-one is believing your little green men song-and-dance.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
Quack.

I'm going to load up and head on over and do me some invetigitatin'.
If they dont get me, I will let y'all know exactly how it looked and what it sounded like...
haahhahahh... it's not like I'm making this up. I'll delete it right now if there's a reasonable explanation for this type of image.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
bad analogy having no equal value

logic, and it gets deleted...
So, as a lover of logic you are asking us to believe that this was caused by;
a) some kind of atmospheric anomaly
or
b) aliens
Which do you think is more logical? Now I know you "want to believe" which is commendably New Age but you're only going to get ridiculed in this thread. Now if you'd said you believed in unicorns then you'd be on a better road cos they're REAL man.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
So, as a lover of logic you are asking us to believe that this was caused by;
a) some kind of atmospheric anomaly
or
b) aliens
Which do you think is more logical?
A):there has never, in the history of man kind, been a documented case of atmospheric activity relative to what texas experienced, much less a 9min video to back it up… therefore, suggesting that it must be weather related

B):there have always, in the history of man kind, been documented cases of ufo activity in our atmosphere, dating back to the Dogon tribe of west Africa and the dawn of civilization… therefore, suggesting that it must be ufo related

What’s more logical?:nerd:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
A):there has never, in the history of man kind, been a documented case of atmospheric activity relative to what texas experienced, much less a 9min video to back it up… therefore, suggesting that it must be weather related

B):there have always, in the history of man kind, been documented cases of ufo activity in our atmosphere, dating back to the Dogon tribe of west Africa and the dawn of civilization… therefore, suggesting that it must be ufo related

Still, it would have to be choice A. At least an atmosphere exists.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
Still, it would have to be choice A. At least an atmosphere exists.
good point, but so does the star Sirius B. It’s invisible to the eye and so difficult to observe through a telescope, that it was denied by astronomers until 1844 and wasn’t successfully photographed until 1970.

This star was known to the Dogons as “Po Tolo”, it remained at the center of their religious teachings. It was considered the origin of their master teachers, that brought them their knowledge throughout their existence.

Coincidence?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
That link says the star is occasionally visible by the nake eye, so the point is baseless, and furthermore, completely unrelated to the topic at hand.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003

i just finished up 8 years developing software for the government which takes space weather data (L1 libration point on down to LEO) & represents it in pretty pictures for the air force. so, go ahead & use big words to tell me in rich detail just what this activity was not, and in which layers it occurred (i.e., chapman, e-, f1-, & f2-layer).

terms including covariance, kalman filter (which of course includes gain derivation), ionospheric storm morphology, diffuse auroral patches, south atlantic anomaly, and auroral magnetism may apply.

might want to tightly cinch your van allen belt for this journey.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
That link says the star is occasionally visible by the nake eye
where did it state that, maybe I missed it?

Wiki At the closest approach, it is an observational challenge to distinguish the white dwarf from its more luminous companion, requiring a telescope with at least 300 mm (12 in) aperture and excellent seeing conditions. A periastron occurred in 1994[60] and the pair have since been moving apart, making them easier to split with a telescope.
Wiki Sirius B

With a mass nearly equal to the Sun's, Sirius B is one of the more massive white dwarfs known; it is almost double the 0.5–0.6 solar mass average. Yet that same mass is packed into a volume roughly equal to the Earth. The current surface temperature is 25,200 K.[7] However, since there is no internal source of energy generation, Sirius B will steadily cool as the remaining heat is radiated into space over a period of more than two billion years.[71]

A white dwarf forms only after the star has evolved from the main sequence and then passed through a red giant stage. This occurred when Sirius B was less than half its current age, approximately 120 million years ago. The original star had an estimated 5 solar masses[72] and was a B-type star (roughly B4-5)[73][74] when it still was on the main sequence. While it passed through the red giant stage, Sirius B may have enriched the metallicity of its companion.

This star is primarily composed of a carbon-oxygen mixture that was generated by helium fusion in the progenitor star.[7] This is overlaid by an envelope of lighter elements, with the materials segregated by mass because of the high surface gravity.[75] Hence the outer atmosphere of Sirius B is now almost pure hydrogen—the element with the lowest mass—and no other elements are seen in this star's spectrum.[76]

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
i just finished up 8 years developing software for the government which takes space weather data (L1 libration point on down to LEO) & represents it in pretty pictures for the air force. so, go ahead & use big words to tell me in rich detail just what this activity was not, and in which layers it occurred (i.e., chapman, e-, f1-, & f2-layer).

terms including covariance, kalman filter (which of course includes gain derivation), ionospheric storm morphology, diffuse auroral patches, south atlantic anomaly, and auroral magnetism may apply.

You're just part of the cover up.

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA

Regarding the texas incident; why has the airforce made claims it of f-16 practices being responsible.

Why not blame it on some of those extremely hard to understand advanced models you’ve been developing… wouldn’t that have been the more plausible explanation, considering 99.99999% of the population can’t even relate to it?

edumacate me, I have no big words...

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
U.S. Government Plot:

Step 1.) Deny the obviously indisputable evidence of UFO existence.

Step 2.) ?

Step 3.) Profit

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Mystery solved fellas.

It's been so long since we've had a stark raving lunatic in the PAWN forum. The crazy ones are so much more fun than the plain old garden variety stupid. Good times. Good times.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Another strange image, it was captured by the European Space Agency and is currently viewable at there web site… is it pixel distortion, camera malfunction, or remnants of once intelligent life?.

Here is the Hale Crater pic that contains the supposed evidence:

Here it is zoomed and enhanced:

Here is the original directly from the ESA sight:

Zoom the bottom pic for yourself, doubt away, I certainly do, but if it’s unexplainable I’m going to post it until it can be debunked by plausible logic other than lite brite jk. Call me a quack if you like, but there’s just too much of this type of phenomena for me to ignore it.
so that's where the mormons came from. i knew the great salt lake area looked familiar!

3D.

Monkey
Feb 23, 2006
Chinafornia USA
Mystery solved fellas.

It's been so long since we've had a stark raving lunatic in the PAWN forum.
yea, I'm a clinically insane, the craziest guy you’ll never want to meet… you would wonder how I can even function in the real world

Good times. Good times.
Posts that render the aptitude of a 6yr old, are rather humorous… especially when there coming from an adult

Look, if I start up my browser and get yahoo and cnn flogging me with current events/sightings I start to ponder. You can stick your head back in the sand on this one if ya want, it’s fine.