Quantcast

***Stepping in dog shit Saturday, GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Busy day here.

Picking up bike stuff downtown Toronto (ughhhhhh), biking up north and then apparently I have a Christmas party to attend. Need to limit the beer intake,so that tomorrow isn't a complete write off...

:mad:

Barefoot, at 3:30am.

Fucking Monday.
We have this constant problem where we ride on Wednesday nights. Land mines everywhere!

After a trip to the shed we all wondered if it'd be possible to make dog food that made the poop glow in the dark. Or glitter in the light. Ever had a dog that ate tinsel off your Christmas tree? Yeah, kind of like the output of that.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Successful concert. Kids playing downstairs. My dad promised to cook breakfast but it hasn’t materialized yet. Christmas party at my section head’s house tonight.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
good morning.
no snow in the high country, so I might ride locally once it gets a bit warmer. haven't been on my bike in weeks. :/

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
479 pages of unread, hand written dog shit just got stepped in.

UNFVKINREAD

IDGAF about which side of the aisle you stand on, your job is to read the thing before you vote. I’m pretty sure that’s in your job description. I guess no taxation without representation means the people not representing us get no taxation.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Went looking for stuff for the bathroom makeover. I think we will add more space to the master bath. Designing is not too hard but doing it on a budget is another story.

I think I am starting to figure out how to use the wood-burning oven. We have a tall chimney and it takes a while to really heat it up and also heat up the whole oven which takes some careful work when I start the fire. All worth the work so we can get some better heat into this old house. It will be interesting to see the difference in the house once I get the new roof, windows and some actual insulation on the roof.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

UNFVKINREAD

IDGAF about which side of the aisle you stand on, your job is to read the thing before you vote. I’m pretty sure that’s in your job description. I guess no taxation without representation means the people not representing us get no taxation.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
cooking up chicken breasts in a garlic/pepper chicken broth in preparation for fork shredding to make a tray of enchiladas for tonight's pot luck then going riding in the dirt.

hey does anyone have any experience with the Columbia Outdry Down Jackets? Ruth wants one

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I threw down a 19:03 5K race today less than a week after my marathon. I don;t know how the fuck I did that. I finished 3rd overall in the race (maybe 100 people?) and won maple syrup. Wife is now pancaking to celebrate.

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Someone went through my trail pack today.
Jimmies: rustled

Went riding with the usual suspects. Brought a backpack with a little cooler inside containing post ride refreshments.
Came back from the whole day of riding, found my freeride flannel on the ground, both compartments on the cooler were open, and all 3 zippers on the backpack had been opened. someone went through a total of 5 zippers, they left the 6pack behind, and nothing was missing from the back, I am angered and both intrigued at the same time.

If it was highschoolers, they would have taken the 6'r and gone away. If it was a homeless person they (probably) would have taken the flannel and hat. I am confused as to who would go through my pack

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Someone went through my trail pack today.
Jimmies: rustled

Went riding with the usual suspects. Brought a backpack with a little cooler inside containing post ride refreshments.
Came back from the whole day of riding, found my freeride flannel on the ground, both compartments on the cooler were open, and all 3 zippers on the backpack had been opened. someone went through a total of 5 zippers, they left the 6pack behind, and nothing was missing from the back, I am angered and both intrigued at the same time.

If it was highschoolers, they would have taken the 6'r and gone away. If it was a homeless person they (probably) would have taken the flannel and hat. I am confused as to who would go through my pack
It was either bears or meth heads.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

UNFVKINREAD

mitch mcconnel reminded me of jugs pelosi with the aca stuffed in her bra like a hooker caterwauling like a cat we gotta pass it so we know whats in it....

they can all die in a fire...