Quantcast

Stereotypes

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
narlus said:
sh1t...i am still laughing @ the vin diesel post and then i find this one...

:rofl:

straps, you punchy from lack of sleep?
pretty well rested actually mate... but seriously, if these farkin germans don t get away from me with their cigs, i will put one out in someones eye...

i m in a hotel lobby for fvcks sake - heathen bastards... i hope they all get cancer...

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
justsomeguy said:
Xray vision?

Don't lie now. You know you just dig the pink, given that you bring it up so often.

PPFFFTTT...... Food...coming out of nose...
Hilarious!!

Pink Lycra with Carbon knuckle DH gloves.
The rest of your body will be trashed, but at least you will still be able to give people the finger.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
loco said:
Not to defend, because I truly despise that I can't afford a nice 3/4 ton truck, since the Urban Cowboy mentality has driven cost so high, but how can you say what he does with his truck??? I ride a 6" bike, but I am not super hucker. I don't see much difference in it all. Who cares what he was driving??? Speaking of stupid stereotypes...:think:
Sorry loco you are right... I was wrong to say that about the 5' guy climbing in and out of a monster truck in inner city Pittsburgh... :rolleyes: believe me I know where the 4 wheeling terrain is... this truck may have been a show truck... but it by the looks of it had never been off-road, just like every other gas guzzling SUV, and 4X4 pickup

I think I need to add the fact that when the guy walked he tried to drop his shoulders and twist his elbows out so he looked bigger... kinda like he was trying to drag his knuckles!!! there are some people who accept the way they are and the way they look... there are others that will try every tactic to be something they are not. THIS GUY WAS NOT BIG... HE TRIED TO BE BIG IN EVERY WAY BUT WAS NOT!!!