Quantcast

steve peat boxxer decals

big-ted

Danced with A, attacked by C, fired by D.
Sep 27, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Wow. Now I can have the fork decals to go with my Peaty D2 and Lizard Skins grips.... [/sarcasm]

rowlands

Monkey
Nov 26, 2006
wonder when they will come out with sam hill decals... they will be sold out before there in production!

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
OK, I don't think it's THAT over-the-top. It's just fuggin stickers and they ARE kick-ass looking. However if you're buying them ONLY because Peaty has them(which it doesn't really sound like), then that's silly. I find it silly now, but I even had some bright orange decals made up to match my rig. To each there own, we're all just dorks on bicycles on here...

Oct 14, 2007
OK, I don't think it's THAT over-the-top. It's just fuggin stickers and they ARE kick-ass looking. However if you're buying them ONLY because Peaty has them(which it doesn't really sound like), then that's silly. I find it silly now, but I even had some bright orange decals made up to match my rig. To each there own, we're all just dorks on bicycles on here...
im confused...you say you find that silly now...what about before? basically the monkeys convinced you not to like them because it made you seem ridiculous to want to rock someone else's jagger?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
im confused...you say you find that silly now...what about before? basically the monkeys convinced you not to like them because it made you seem ridiculous to want to rock someone else's jagger?
he's saying he'd buy them b/c he likes their look...not b/c they are ran by Steve Peat. Find a Sam Hill thread to know where he's coming from...:happydance:

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Yeah, what Bizutch said, I'd never buy anything BECAUSE this guy or that guy has it, but also because when I was building the bike up it seemed cool, once I got it all done it seems kinda kiddish.... Here, check it out. At first glance it looks cool...then it starts looking kinda cheezy...

And the gold Spec peds are long gone, it also has bright, matching orange Animal Hamilton pedals now as well. I think that was the final straw. Some Sunline V1s on the way...