Quantcast

Steve peat!!!

gangstamaxx

Monkey
Sep 12, 2005
CT
it actually wouldnt surprise me if he had SC custom make him one, coming off a orange he might want a single pivot. but i doubt it...i expect to see him on a v10

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
i heard that the s8 will see a rebirth (in a hyroformed, superlight, shorter travel dh alternative to the v10), and that the bullit was pulled to make way for it because of model overlap.

then again, this post may just be an experiment in internet rumor propigation...

Bldr_DH

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
NO BO CO
gregminar said:
Sick maby ill call him and ask if he wants my old honda bike?
So, I have a question for you. Do you think you are cool or are being funny posing as Greg Minnaar? I mean, if you were a Ridemonkey Veteran joking around, yes, it would be funny, but chances are, you're a grom from SB and it's just stupid. You fail. I'm sorry.

To keep this thread on topic, I think Steve Peat's signing with SC will be the ultimate in the debate between VPP or singlepivot, assuming Peaty runs a V10, but you never know -- maybe he'll be running a new singlepivot rig as this thread seems to suggest.

Cave Dweller

Monkey
May 6, 2003
xy9ine said:
i heard that the s8 will see a rebirth (in a hyroformed, superlight, shorter travel dh alternative to the v10), and that the bullit was pulled to make way for it because of model overlap.

then again, this post may just be an experiment in internet rumor propigation...
Man, that would be cool (allthough i doubt it). I used to love my super 8 to bits.

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
Cave Dweller said:
Man, that would be cool (allthough i doubt it). I used to love my super 8 to bits.
yeah, i had an 1st gen s8 back in the day that i thought was pretty sweet at the time (though i broke 2). it'd be interesting to ride one again to see how my perspective has changed.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
seismic said:
Hmmmm, you guys are right. He could show up on something else than a V10....and in fact that would be kind of interesting !
Umm...WTF why would SC pay Peat to ride a one off protype they didn't sell?

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
i think he moved to sc coz of cash and support. but it would be really cool if he turned up on a single pivot. :D