Quantcast

Steve Smith???

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
a cool idea, but not really very fair on the 11th place rider

now if the winning rider was to take stevies helmet onto the podium, i could get onboard with that

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Mom aside, I really feel for Gabe.
Great guy who really poured his soul into helping Stevie reach the level he did.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
That must have been something else to find two injured guys on the trail. Luckily that is one thing I have never come across, I've yet to find an injured rider out there..

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Im in Cuba...just heard... FUCK NO!!! Being Canukistani...probably my fav current top rider. (Long live Shefeild Steel)
GUTTED

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Steve's Mom on his Facebook page...

"This is Stevie's mom....I would like to thank all of the followers, fans, and friends of Steve, for the awesome display of love shown for him. Whether it be through his Facebook fan page, Instagram, Pinkbike, or other websites, there has been a tremendous amount of messages...I have tried to read them all, and answer as many as possible, but I would need a team to complete this task. As his mom, I know he is wonderful, but I have also found, more than I could have ever dreamed, that people all over the world loved him as well. I love reading all of the "Stevie" stories and receive great comfort in them. I would also like to thank those who contributed to his "Go fund me" account. When the dust has settled, and I need to keep busy, I will come up with a way I can use the funds to keep Steve's memory alive. ...some type of "Kids and Bikes" program will be developed. Again, thank you all for your kind words and I will make sure that the "Stevie Smith" story continues! Love and miss my boy! ‪#‎longlivechainsaw‬

Tianna"